UNICUS Olympiad Registration Form 2023 - Fee, Application Dates
The Unicus Olympiad registration can be either done as a school registration or individual registration. Students of registered schools of classes 2 to 11 can apply for Unicus Olympiad Exams 2023 through school registration. There are no fee exceptions for students with significant physical disabilities.
Unicus Olympiad follows the same registration procedure for all the Unicus Olympiad Exams. The registration process for Unicus Maths, Science, Cyber, English, General Knowledge, and Critical Thinking Olympiad are the same.
Table of Contents
- Unicus Olympiad 2023 Registration
- Unicus Olympiad Registration Process 2023
- Unicus Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
- Unicus Olympiad Examination Fees
Unicus Olympiad 2023 Registration Dates
Participants must check their eligibility criteria and other essential instructions before registering for Unicus Olympiad. Students are advised to check the following instructions before their Unicus Olympiad application process in 2023. Some of the essential instructions are listed below.
- Unicus Olympiad Registrations can be done through schools, or students can register as individual participants under their parents' guidance.
- For Unicus Olympiad school registration, procedures have to be monitored and get executed by the school.
- The minimum number of participants from a registered school should not be less than 50 students for the school to be a valid registrant.
- For Unicus Olympiad individual participants, the registration has to be monitored and get executed by their parents or guardian.
Note: Before submitting the Unicus Olympiad application form 2023, participants should check their information. Once registered, no changes within the application form are going to be amused.
Unicus Olympiad Registration Process 2023
Students can register themselves for Unicus Olympiad through their registered schools or apply individually on the official website. The student must fill the Unicus Olympiad registration form neatly & cleanly, and all the information must be provided by the students who are asked in the registration form. Schools can register themselves through the online registration form.
The school's coordinating teacher will generate the student's roll numbers. Unicus Olympiads will register the applicant school and the students. After registration, Unicus will dispatch question papers and guidelines for examining the respective schools. There are no criteria for schools to participate in Unicus Olympiad, except that there have to be at least 50 student participants.
- For individual registration, the participant should be a student of any recognized school of class 2 to 11.
- In individual registration, Unicus Olympiad will be conducted online, and the exam will be monitored through a webcam.
- Participants should have a computer or laptop with a webcam and an excellent internet facility for individual participation.
The registration process for Unicus Olympiad can be done in two modes.
Unicus Olympiad Registration Through Schools
Students from classes 2 to 11 are eligible to give Unicus Olympiad. The schools can register themselves for Unicus Olympiad and are advised to complete the official site's online registration forms. In the case of non registered schools, those interested in participating can send requesting email to info@unicusolympiad.
Once the email is approved, Unicus Olympiad, the prospectus for registration will be mailed to the respective schools. The schools are advised to return the registration prospectus duly filled in and complete in all respects for at least one month before the final exam.
Snippet view of online school registration
For offline registration, students should submit the following registration form through school, which is available in pdf format.
Unicus Olympiad Individual Registration
Uncius Olympiad offers registration through school, but what if your school does not participate in olympiad exams? To provide the best available opportunities, Unicus Olympiad also offers individual participants, i.e. students can register themselves individually even if their school is not participating. The registration link for the online registration of individual participants is available on the official website of the Unicus Olympiad.
The exam is conducted online, so students must have a laptop or desktop with a good internet connection and a webcam. It is mandatory to have a laptop or desktop for individual participants, whereas the mobile mode of online exams is not allowed. Since the Unicus Olympiad exams are the online mode of exam, webcams are compulsory for the final exam. The student will have to take exams from home.
Snippet view of Unicus individual registration
Unicus Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
Students should know about the following eligibility criteria before applying for Unicus Olympiad Exams.
- The student should be studying in the registered school in either class from class 2 to 11.
- A student must be pursuing SSC, ICSE, or CBSE boards.
- A student enrolled for classes 2 to 11, and they can register themselves for the exam.
Unicus Olympiad Examination Fee
To facilitate the smooth conduct of examination in schools, Unicus Olympiad offers an Olympiad Exam in a dual medium, i.e., "Paper Mode" and "Online Mode". A school can opt for any of these categories, and the registration fee is the same for both.
- The total fee for each Unicus Olympiad will be Rs. 225, which splits as
- Registration fee- Rs.150
- Cost of 3 practice tests- Rs. 75
- The total fee of $10 is to be paid by international students.
The registration fee for both the school registration and individual registration should be deposited on the company's official bank accounts.
|Bank Detail for Remittance|
|Name of A/C Holder||Olympiad Square|
|Bank Name & Address||Yes Bank, Vatika Business Park, Ground Floor, Sohna Road, Badshahpur, Gurgaon, Haryana|
Note: The students can refer to sample paper and reference books for adequate and directional Unicus Olympiad preparation. Even students can also check the list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India on a different level, i.e., international, national, and zonal.