Unicus Mathematics Olympiad 2023
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad is a summer olympiad exam introduced by Unicus Olympiads for school students of classes 2 to 11. UMO is one among six olympiads conducted by Unicus Olympiads. The primary focus of the olympiad deals with mathematical concepts, formulas, etc. The main objective of the Unicus Olympiad is to apply conceptual questions from previous year's classes. For example, students of class 2 will get questions from concepts studied in class 1, and students of class 3 will get questions from the concepts learned from classes 2 and 1.
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad (UMO) 2023 exam dates are announced. Check Dates
Table of Contents
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Exam Dates 2023
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Registration Form 2023
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Exam Pattern
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Sample Papers
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Results 2023
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Ranking Criteria
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Preparation
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Exam Dates 2023
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad is a single-level exam conducted in the English language. Unicus Mathematics Olympiad (UMO) exam dates are released on the Unicus Olympiads' official website. Candidates can view the exam dates and plan their studies accordingly.
The table shows the key highlights and exam dates of UMO 2023.
|Name of organization||Unicus Olympiad|
|Popularly known as||Unicus Mathematics Olympiad (UMO)|
|Answer key release date||
|UMO results||Click here|
|Mode of reference||Online|
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test or Paper-based test|
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Registration Form 2023
Given below are some key points to keep in mind while registering.
- Students can register for the Olympiad individually or through the school.
- Students are required to fill out the UMO Registration Form 2023 to appear for examinations. Unicus Olympiads need students to fill out the registration form within the given time.
- The registration must be done online on the official website of the Unicus Olympiad.
- Students must register under the guidance of School authorities or parents.
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Exam Pattern
Unicus Olympiad made a few modifications to the exam pattern for higher and lower classes.
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||1 Hour|
|Mode of examination||Written/ Online|
|No. of questions||
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Sample Papers
Solving the UMO sample papers will be a great asset when it comes to any competitive exams, especially maths olympiad exams because it gives you a fair idea of the pattern of questions asked. Sample papers help students analyze their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weaker sections and it also helps with time management.
Candidates can find the most recent sample papers of classes 2 to 11 in our sample paper section.
Read More: UMO Sample Papers
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Results 2023
Unicus Olympiad will update UMO 2023 results one month after the final exam. To keep track of the UMO 2023 results, candidates must be in touch with the official website. Students can also approach the school coordinator to check UMO results.
Below are the steps to view the UMO results.
- Visit the official website of the Unicus Olympiad.
- Under results select "Top Ranker" to view subject-wise winners.
- Under UMO subject, click on "Subject Link."
- Students can view the names of all the winners eligible for UMO awards.
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Ranking Criteria
If two or more students score the same total marks then the ranks are determined on the basis of,
- Marks obtained in the Scholar section of the previous class
- Marks scored in the Scholar section of the previous class.
- Marks in the Classic section of the previous class.
- Marks scored in the Classic section of the previous class.
Other factors that determine the UMO ranking are as follows.
- In the case of a tie (in the case of an online exam mode), the student who completes the test in a shorter time will be ranked higher.
- In the case of a tie again (in the case of online exam mode), the younger student based on the date of birth will be ranked higher.
- Since the Unicus Olympiads will be held on different days and sessions with different sets of question papers, the final ranks will be announced on the basis of the normalization of ranks for each session.
- In the event that two or more students score the same marks under the above criteria, they will be awarded the same rank.
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Preparation
Unicus Mathematics Olympiad syllabus covers all the aspects of school education requirements. Complete details of the UMO syllabus are available for your reference.
Tips to prepare for the Unicus Mathematics Olympiad are,
- Participants should learn about the exam pattern for your corresponding class. The exam is divided into two sections–the classic and scholar section.
- Practise conceptual questions based on UMO sample papers.
- Students appearing for UMO 2023 can expect questions of varying difficulty levels. The exam is introduced to enhance the questioning curiosity of students. There will be no direct questions.
Read More: UMO Syllabus
Note: There are other Olympiads Exams conducted in India. Know about other renowned organizations based on subjects or class, which conducts Olympiads at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.