SilverZone IOEL Awards 2023 - Check IOEL Scholarship Prizes
SilverZone will distribute awards and scholarships to acknowledge student's achievements. SilverZone Foundation aims at rewarding students who work hard by awarding them with several exciting prizes. Top scorers get awards, but each olympiad participant and other category top scorers will get rewards and certification.
Table of Contents
- iOEL Awards for Levels 1 to 3
- iOEL Olympiad Winners Selection Criteria
- Student Performance Report (SPR)
iOEL Awards for Levels 1 to 3
Scholarships are offered to students after the successful completion of each level. Students can get exciting prizes and awards at each level of the SilverZone Olympiad exams. iOEL awards and prizes for levels 1, 2, and 3 of SilverZone iOEL Olympiad are,
iOEL Level 1 Award
The SilverZone iOEL is organized at the national and international levels, so the Olympiad is conducted on a specific date due to various reasons. The iOEL exam will be conducted on Nov 8, 2023 and Dec 12, 2023.
The first level results will be available at the official website of SilverZone in February/March 2024 tentatively. The first and second level Olympiad exams venue will be participants' schools themselves, and the third level exam will be conducted in New Delhi.
Listed below are the awards offered to the top rank holders.
- The top 3 rank holders (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) of each class each school will be awarded Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals, respectively, provided the toppers obtain at least 50% marks.
- Fourth to tenth rank holders of iOEL from each class will be awarded wristwatches.
- 11th to 25th rank holders from each class will be awarded exciting prizes.
- 26th to 500th rank holders of iOEL from each class is awarded the topper achievement certificate.
- All the participated candidates will be awarded the Student Participation Certificate (SPC) and Descriptive Assessment Report.
iOEL Level 2 Awards
The awards, prizes, and certificates will be sent to the concerned school within 3 to 4 weeks after the declaration of the result.
Here are the iOEL level 2 rewards offered for the students who clear the first level of the International Olympiad of English Language.
First Rank (Class 12):
- The first rank holder of the iOEL exam from class 12 is awarded INR 75,000 cash prize and a Winner's Trophy.
- The first rank holder of class 11 will be awarded INR 50,000 cash prize along with a Winner's Trophy.
First Rank (Class 1 to 10):
The first rank holder of the iOEL exam from classes 1 to 10 will be given INR 20,000 cash prize with a Winner's Trophy.
The second rank holder of the Olympiad in each class will be given a cash prize of Rs.15,000/- each with a Winner's Trophy.
3rd Olympiad rank holder in each class will be given a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- each with a Winner's Trophy.
Top Three Ranks:
All the state rank holders, i.e., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank holders of all classes, will be awarded exciting prizes. Students with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for state ranks.
Note: All participated candidates will be awarded the Student Participation Certificate (SPC).
iOEL Level 3 Awards
All the participated candidates will be awarded the Student Participation Certificate (SPC). And the level 1 and level 2 Olympiad venue will be the school itself, whereas the 3rd level will be conducted in New Delhi.
Here are the awards offered for the students who clear the final level of the International Olympiad of English Language.
The top 2 (Rank 1 and 2) students of the third level participants will be given any following.
- A cash prize of INR 75,000
- Trip to the London, UK with a Winner's Trophy
International Olympiad Winners Selection Criteria
If 10 students secure the same rank, the award amount will be distributed equally. Besides, each winner will be awarded a Trophy in the applicable category and Certificate. If 11 and more students get the same rank, each winner will be awarded an exciting prize + a medal ( in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
Medals to Class Toppers
- The top three rank holders of iOEL will be awarded a symbolic Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal, respectively, provided they score more than or equal to 50% marks.
Student Performance Report (SPR)
A chapter-wise student performance analysis report of each participating student will appear in SPR. It is also a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the exam.
The report's objective is to share with the student and their parents, analysis of the student's answers. And the SPR is framed to help the student understand their strengths and areas of improvement on a competitive scale comparing lakhs of students who appeared in the Olympiad.
The report mentioned above consists of 4 sections,
- Section A provides the student's marks and ranks achieved in class, zonal, and international levels.
- Section B of SPR provides a chapter-wise performance score report of the student.
- Section C of SPR provides score levels that help the student compare the students' results at the international level.
- Section D of SPR provides a percentage score analysis of the student compared to the Class, City, Zone, and international level.