NTSE Uttar Pradesh 2022
The National Talent Search Examination was introduced as the National Science Talent Search Scheme in 1963. The NTSE Uttar Pradesh exam is conducted in two phases. NTSE stage 1 is a state-level examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, and stage 2 is a national-level examination conducted by the NCERT.
NCERT gives a total of 2,000 merit-based student scholarships under the NTSE program. Candidates who qualify for stage 1 are eligible for the final phase of the exam.
Table of Contents
- NTSE Uttar Pradesh Important Dates
- NTSE Eligibility Criteria
- Steps to Register for NTSE Uttar Pradesh
- NTSE Uttar Pradesh Results
NTSE Uttar Pradesh Important Dates
Given below are some important dates for NTSE Uttar Pradesh.
|Starting of NTSE Application Process||To Be Announced|
|Last date of NTSE Application Submission||To Be Announced|
|Release of NTSE Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-I Exam Date||January (Tentative)|
|NTSE Stage-I Exam Results||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-II Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|NTSE Stage-II Exam Results||To Be Announced|
NTSE Eligibility Criteria
NTSE eligibility criteria for each stage differ.
Given below are the eligibility criteria for stage 1 and stage 2.
NTSE Uttar Pradesh Eligibility Criteria (Stage 1)
- Applicants must be in class 10 and must be admitted to the examination in 2020-21.
- Applicants should have passed Class 9 with a minimum and score of 55% and those belonging to SC ST should have scored a minimum of 44%.
- Students who have studied in open or distance learning schools may also apply for an examination.
- The age of the applicant should be less than 18 years and should not be employed.
NTSE NCERT Criteria (Stage 2)
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must study in class 10 at a recognized private or government school in India.
- Unemployed candidates under the age of 18 who study distance learning in class 10 are also eligible to apply.
Steps to Register for NTSE Uttar Pradesh
The applicants can submit the application forms online or offline mode through the examination centers. Students must fill out the application form correctly and attach all the required documents. The application form for NTSE 2022 will have to be submitted before the last date.
Given below are the steps for the registration process.
- Collect the application form from the designated examination centre or download the application form from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
- Fill in all the details in the form and paste a passport size photograph.
- Attaching other documents as required, such as caste certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC students and disability certificate, in case of physically disabled students.
- Next, the students will have to pay the examination fee through the bank and attach the bank acknowledgment slip along with the form.
- Submit the application form to the respective exam centres.
Note: The examination fee is Rs. 50/- for the general category, and Rs. 30/- for reserved categories.
NTSE Uttar Pradesh Results
Applicants are often eagerly awaiting the results of the NTSE exam. The NTSE Result has been declared on the website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Applicants can view their results by downloading the ranking list from this page. This ranking list will contain the necessary details of selected students, along with the details of the marks. These candidates will be eligible for the NCERT stage 2 exam.
Reservation percentage for NTSE
Given below are the reservation percentages allocated for each category.
Note: Know more about the NTSE Exam details for all the states.