NSSO Registration 2022
The EduHeal NSSO registration 2022 for the school and the information booklet will be posted to schools all over India. The teachers coordinating from the schools will generate roll numbers for students as per the given guidelines and instructions.
Finally, a copy of the roll numbers, including the student's registration form and school registration form, should reach the foundation's office on or before the deadline. The EduHeal NSSO 2022 registration form for NSSO Olympiad can be downloaded from the official website and can be processed only from school.
NSSO is conducted by EduHeal Foundation to generate students' interest in space science. EduHeal NSSO registration has different forms for verification and participation, which is discussed below.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal NSSO Highlights
- EduHeal NSSO Registration Process
- EduHeal NSSO Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
EduHeal NSSO Highlights
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal NSSO Olympiad.
Name Of organization
Popularly known as
NSSO registration start date
NSSO last date of registration
31st August 2022
Mode of reference
Mode of examination
EduHeal NSSO Registration Process
National Space Science Olympiad (NSSO) is a national level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to generate students' interest in space science. It also helps students in acquiring basic knowledge of space, astronauts, and relevant concepts. There are five forms that EduHeal Foundation sends to school. Each has a different purpose, and the school must fill all the details in all the forms correctly. The forms are:
- EduHeal School Registration Form A
- EduHeal School Registration Form B
- EduHeal School Registration Form C
- EduHeal School Registration Form D
EduHeal School Registration Form A
For NSSO registration, the school has to use the application form A to register itself (if it is an unregistered school).
- The school coordinator/principal should provide the school details such as school name, address & contact number, principal's name & contact number, school e-mail id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school coordinator is responsible for giving the number of students participating in each exam and the total amount of fees collected.
- The amount of INR 150 per student/per exam is to be paid (Rs. 20 can be retained by the school per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the amount to the respective school coordinators.
- The school coordinator/principal can pay the total amount to EduHeal through demand draft or internet banking.
- The demand draft should favor EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi. For online payment, schools are requested to send the money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration.
- EHF, 103, Taj Apt., Ring Road, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi- 110029.
EduHeal School Registration Form B
School registration form B is used to fill in the details regarding coordinating/volunteering teachers for the EduHeal NSSO Exam. Based on the strength of student participation in EHF Olympiads, each of the teachers mentioned below will be entitled to,
- Participation certificate and gifts.
- Wards of the Olympiad coordinators/principal can attend any of the EduHeal exams without registration fees.
- Free participation in online National Teachers Evaluation Test (if interested).
- The school opting for an online exam will be sent multiple demo links for practice on EHF online exam server, which will be PC-based.
EduHeal School Registration Form C
School registration form C is used to order preparatory book/reference books sold by EduHeal Foundation for the space science Olympiad Exam. The cost of each book is INR 80. Details such as the number of books for each class per exam and school details (name, address, phone number, etc.) are to be filled in. The EduHeal Foundation sells two types of preparatory books.
- Activity book
EduHeal School Registration Form D
The school registration form D is also known as the student registration form. The details of the students who have parental consent are filled for the NSSO exam. Details such as the name of the student, father's name, and exams attempting are filled in this form.
- Each sheet is for a particular class, and the school can photocopy the page for more students.
- Serial numbers starting from 001 should be assigned to each student in a form and should be continued in case of additional pages.
- The enrollment number for the exam (printed on the admit card) is determined by a combination of Olympiad code, school code, class, and serial number.
- Coordinators must make sure that the student details are correct as they cannot be changed later, and the same will be printed on certificates.
EduHeal Student Consent Form
The student consent form is used to inform parents about the exams being conducted by the school and the details of these exams (dates and costs). Interested parents can fill out the form and send it to the coordinator after enclosing the appropriate amount.
EduHeal NSSO Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for EduHeal NSSO 2022 registration is as given below.
- Only students who belong to participating schools will be eligible to fill out the EduHeal NSSO 2022 registration form.
- Students must be from a participating school that should be affiliated to either/both/all ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- Students of any class from 1 to 12 are eligible for EduHeal NSSO registration 2022.
- Students should have basic general information; there are no other eligibility criteria like minimum marks, gender, etc.
EduHeal NSSO Important Points
- Since EduHeal Foundation does not encourage and permit individual participation, a minimum of 10 students from every school should participate.
- The EduHeal NSSO 2022 registration sheet for the schools and the information booklet are posted to schools all over India.
- The coordinating teachers of the individual schools will generate roll numbers for students as per the given guidelines and instructions.
- Lastly, a copy of the roll numbers, including every student's registration sheet and the school registration sheet should be sent to the foundation office within 30 days before the NSSO exam date.
- Since after registering themselves for NSSO Olympiad, Students should refer to the NSSO sample paper for better and effective preparation of the exam, which will help them in improving the NSSO Olympiad result.
Note: For any queries/questions related to Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.