NSSO Admit Card 2023
National Space Science Olympiad (NSSO) presents students an opportunity to compete in an internationally conducted Olympiad with questions based on space and space technology. NSSO is an interdisciplinary Olympiad that tests students' knowledge in Science, math, and G.K (related to space). The candidates with the highest scores will get the scholarship, awards, and a chance to meet astronauts. Besides, all the participants will get a certificate of participation.
Admit card is an essential document to be carried out during the exam; otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for NSSO 2023 if the candidate fails to show the hall ticket at the examination time. The NSSO 2023 admit card will be sent to the respective schools a few days after receiving and processing the registration forms. Students can contact the respective school coordinators for the admit card.
EduHeal NSSO Admit Card Details
EduHeal Foundation has a combined admit card for NSSO and all other Olympiads conducted by it. The NSSO hall ticket consists of the following details.
- Student name
- School name
- Exams attending
- Dates of the exam
- Enrollment number
- Exam centre
The admit card also carries your registration number to help you during the result. The EduHeal will release the admit card before the exam. For further information, you can refer to the official website.
No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a hall ticket/admit card.
Note: For additional information, you can refer to the official website.
Eduheal NSSO Admit Card Procedure
NSSO 2023 admit card will be emailed to the school on the school email id registered with EduHeal Foundation. Students can contact their respective school coordinators to get the admit card.
- Students can only register via their school, and they can get their admit cards from the respective authorities after a successful registration.
- Students are requested to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with an identification card to verify the examination centre. An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
NSSO Admit card 2023 Instructions
- Students must report to the allotted exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam, i.e., to fill out the basic details in OMR sheets.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student may leave the examination hall only after completion of their exam.
Students need to print a hard copy of the EduHeal admit card because the hall ticket is a must for the entry to the exam centre.
Note: For any Olympiad queries/questions, leave your comments below.