National Interactive Maths Olympiad Registration 2023
The Olympiad exam conducted by EduHeal Foundation focuses on the skills that enhance logical and analytical thinking. The exams are conducted for classes 1 to 12 except for a few Olympiad exams.
EduHeal NIMO registration 2023 has different forms for verification and participation, which is discussed below.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal NIMO Important Dates
- EduHeal NIMO Registration Process
- EduHeal Mathematics Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
EduHeal NIMO Important Dates
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal NIMO exam information.
Name Of organization
Popularly known as
NIMO registration 2023 start date
NIMO registration 2023 last date
Aug 31, 2023
Mode of reference
Mode of examination
EduHeal NIMO Registration Process
National Interactive Maths Olympiad (NISO) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to generate students' interest in mathematics and how it is used in other subjects. It does so by posing questions that make use of the student's knowledge in a practical aspect of life.
There are five forms that EduHeal Foundation sends to school. Each has a different purpose, and the school must fill all the details in all the forms correctly. The forms are given below.
- EduHeal School Registration Form A
- EduHeal School Registration Form B
- EduHeal School Registration Form C
- EduHeal School Registration Form D
EduHeal School Registration Form A
The school has to use the application form A to register itself (if it is an unregistered school).
- Schools have to provide their details such as school name, address & contact number, principal's name & contact number, school e-mail id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school should also give the number of students participating in each exam along with the total amount of fees collected and the total amount sent to the EduHeal Foundation after deducting the appropriate amount.
- The amount of INR 150 per student/per exam is to be paid (Rs.25 can be retained by the school per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the amount to their respective coordinators through demand draft or internet banking.
- The demand draft should be in favor of EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi. For online payment, schools are requested to send the money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration (October 2023).
- EHF, 103, Taj Apt., Ring Road, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi- 110029.
EduHeal School Registration Form B
School registration form B is used to fill in the details regarding teachers who are acting as school coordinators for different exams. Based on the strength of student participation in EHF Olympiads, each of the teachers mentioned below will be entitled to,
- Participation certificate and gifts.
- Ward of the Olympiads coordinators/principal can sit for any one of the online exams free.
- Free participation in online National Teachers Evaluation Test (if desired)
- The school opting for an online exam will be sent multiple demo links for practice on EHF online exam server, which will be PC based.
EduHeal School Registration Form C
School registration form C is used to order preparatory book/reference books sold by EduHeal Foundation. The cost of each book is INR 80. Details such as the number of books for each class per exam and school details (name, address, phone number, etc.) are to be filled in. The EduHeal Foundation sells two types of preparatory books.
- Activity book
EduHeal School Registration Form D
The school registration form D is also known as the student registration form. The details of the students who have parental consent are filled in. Details such as the name of the student, father's name, exams attempting are filled in this form.
- Each sheet is for a particular class, and the school can photocopy the page for more students.
- Serial numbers starting from 001 should be assigned to each student in a form and should be continued in case of additional pages.
- The enrollment number for the exam (printed on the admit card) is determined by a combination of Olympiad code, school code, class, and serial number.
- Coordinators must make sure that the students' details are correct as they cannot be changed later, and the same will be printed on certificates.
EduHeal Student Consent Form
The student consent form is used to inform parents about the exams being conducted by the school and the details of these exams (dates and costs). Interested parents can fill out the form and send it to the coordinator after enclosing the appropriate amount.
EduHeal Mathematics Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
- Only students who belong to participating schools can take part in the exam.
- Candidates must be from a participating school that should be affiliated to either/both/all ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- Eligible students interested in writing the exam can approach their school coordinators.
- The school authorities can download the required EHF olympiad registration forms and fill them out as instructed.
- School coordinators will be responsible for sending the registration forms along with the amount (in case of a demand draft) or the payment receipt (in case of online payment).