IAIS Digital Technologies 2022 Results
IAIS declares its IAIS Digital Technology result online. Students are requested to keep their IAIS Digital Technology admit card 2022 with them as hall tickets will be required to enter details like mobile number, enrollment number, etc. to access their results.
Procedure to Check IAIS Digital Technology Result
Given below are the steps to check the results.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the school results or student report.
- Enter the details required. Schools will need an 8- digit school code and password to access online reports.
- Students will need 10- digit TAP-ID and PIN to access online reports.
- Contact the nearest Macmillan office or ICAS help desk to obtain the school code, password, and TAP-ID & PIN.
- Login to ICAS and then download the report.
The results of IAIS Digital Technologies are given in the form of a diagnostic report. There are two types of diagnostic reports.
- ICAS school report
- Student report
Please Note: The result dates and other important dates of IAIS Digital Technologies 2022 will be updated from the Macmillan Education official website. Since the IAIS Olympiad is canceled for the year 2022, it's been kept on hold by the management. Any information on the exam getting conducted once released by the management will be updated here. The result will be available online for 15 days after the result is declared. School and students can check their online reports on the official Macmillan Education website.
IAIS Digital Technologies Result Details
A diagnostic report consists of two sections, section 1 and section 2. Section 1 includes a summary school report describing the scores of each class and comparing it with the average score of the region. They also have a page that shows all the average scores of classes concerning the average score of the region on a common scale.
Section 2 is broken down into multiple smaller sections, each showing different sets of infographics to better show the strengths and weaknesses.
Section 2.1 and Section 2.2: The section gives a summary of class and its breakdown of score depending on the analysis of skill area.
Section 2.3: The section provides an analysis of questions and arranges them according to the difficulty according to the region's responses. The first column named question content contains the skill which needed to be used to solve the question.
Section 2.4: The section gives you the student response analysis, which tells you what percentage of students in the school selected each option.
Section 2.5: The section called student results-class order shows the list of students’ international, regional, and school percentile. It also shows the kind of certificate the student was awarded.
Section 2.6: The section is called student results in achievement order arranges the students from the highest score to lowest and also arranges questions from the greatest difficulty to the lowest difficulty.
Section 2.7 and Section 2.8: The section gives the improvement of a group of students every year, and the second one provides the development that the students of class X have had as the years passed.
Section 2.9: Reports a particular student over the years.
Preparation Tips for IAIS Digital Technology 2022
Given below are some preparation tips for the examination.
- Practice as much as you can: Practice is the key to get a good score in the exam.
- Take mock tests: Give time-bound mock tests in a completely exam-like environment to improve your performance at attempting questions.
- Clear all the doubts: Discuss and clarify doubts with subject experts to better understand concepts.
- Revision is necessary: When you go through a formula or concept, maintain notes in the form of bullet points. These notes will be useful when the exam is close.
Note: For any queries on Olympiad Exams comment below.