EduHeal IGO Registration 2022 - Download IGO 2022 Application Form
EduHeal Foundation is the parent organization that organizes International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGO). The registration process is the first step toward appearing in the examination. Students are suggested to go through this page to find all important details related to IGO 2022 registration.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal IGO 2022 Registration Dates
- EduHeal IGO 2022 Registration Process
- EduHeal IGO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
EduHeal IGO 2022 Registration Dates
Students must keep track of all important dates and events related to the examination to not miss out on any vital information.
Given below are the registration highlights of the EduHeal IGO Olympiad.
Name of Organization
Popularly known as
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGO)
IGO Registration Start Date
Last Date of Registration
31st August 202
IGO Exam Date
23rd November 2022
EduHeal IGO 2022 Registration Process
There are five forms that EduHeal Foundation sends to school. Each has a different purpose, and the school must fill all the details in all the forms correctly. The forms are listed below.
- EduHeal School Registration Form A
- EduHeal School Registration Form B
- EduHeal School Registration Form C
- EduHeal School Registration Form D
- EduHeal Student Consent Form
EduHeal School Registration Form A
If the school is unregistered with the examination body, the school must use the application form A to register itself.
Given below is the important information related to Form A.
- Schools have to provide their details such as school name, contact number, address & principal's name & contact number, school email id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school should mention the number of students participating in each exam. They should also provide information related to the total amount of fees collected and the total amount sent to the EduHeal Foundation after deducting the appropriate amount.
- The exam fees of the amount of Rs.125 per student should be paid (Each school can retain Rs. 20 per student).
- Participants can pay the fees to their respective coordinators, who are authorized to pay through internet banking or demand draft. The demand draft should be sent with the filled registration forms to the foundation address.
- The school should attach an invoice with the registration forms in the case of internet banking.
- The demand draft should favour EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd., payable at New Delhi. For online payment, schools are instructed to send the collected money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- EHF Learning Media Pvt. Ltd. Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
- For payment confirmation [email protected] or 9599429957.
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration (31st August 2022).
- EHF Learning centre, EHF Learning centre, 35A, Mohamadpur, Near Bhikaji Metro Station, New Delhi - 110066, Phone Number 9599429957.
EduHeal School Registration Form B
EduHeal registration form B is used to fill in the information regarding teachers who are working as school coordinators for the IGO exam. As per the strength of student participation in the IGO exam, each of the teachers will be entitled to certain certificates and recognition.
Given below is a list of the same.
- They will be given an appreciation gift/certificate.
- The in-charge/principal has the liberty to make their ward appear in the online exam for free.
- They can participate in the online NTET-National Teachers Evaluation Test for free if they desire to.
EduHeal School Registration Form C
EduHeal registration form C is used to order reference books/ preparatory books provided by EduHeal Foundation. Each book costs Rs. 100. The form requires the designated authorities to fill in details such as the school details (name, phone number, address, etc.) and the number of books for each class that will be required is to be filled. The EduHeal Foundation provides two types of preparatory books for the IGO exam.
- Activity book
EduHeal School Registration Form D
EduHeal registration form D is also known as the student registration form. Students with parental consent must provide their details such as the name of the student, class, contact number, father's name, exams attempting for is filled in this form.
Given below are some important points related to form D.
- Each sheet is for a particular class, and the school can photocopy the page for more students.
- In the sheet provided, the serial number begins from 001. It is instructed that starting from 001, each student should be assigned a number in the form and must be continued in case of additional pages.
- Printed on the admit card is the enrollment number, determined by a combination of Olympiad code, class, serial code and school code.
- Students' details must be checked by coordinators as no changes can be made later, and the same will appear on their certificates.
EduHeal Student Consent Form
This Form provided by EduHeal Foundation is used to inform parents about the IGO exam being conducted by the school. It also includes the details of the exams (costs and dates). Interested parents can fill the form and give their consent. They are supposed to then send it to the coordinator after enclosing the appropriate amount.
EduHeal IGO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria to know whether they can appear for the IGO exam. Students not falling under the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to give the exam.
Given below are the IGO 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Students from participating schools can only appear in the exam.
- The student must be from a participating school affiliated with any one of the following boards- ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- Students from classes 1 to 12 are eligible to participate in the IGO exam.
- There are no other eligibility criteria like gender, minimum marks etc. The participant should have basic general information.