EduHeal IGO Admit Card 2022 | Download IGO Hall Ticket Pdf
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGO) examination conducted by EduHeal focuses on the importance of knowing current affairs and GK. Students who qualify for the exam and are meritorious will be awarded certificates and scholarships. Moreover, all participants will receive a participation certificate. The EduHeal IGO admit cards are available for students who successfully applied for the registration.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal IGO 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
- Steps to Download EduHeal IGO 2022 Admit Card
- EduHeal IGO Admit Card Details 2022
- EduHeal IGO 2022 Admit Card Instructions
EduHeal IGO 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
Students must keep a check on the important dates and deadlines related to the exam to not miss out on relevant information. After the registration process ends, EduHeal releases the IGO admit card 2-3 weeks before the conduction of the exam.
Given below are the EduHeal IGO 2022 admit card dates.
Important Dates (Tentative)
EduHeal Registration Deadline
31st August 2022
Admit Card Release Date
October or November 2022
23rd November 2022
Steps to Download Eduheal IGO 2022 Admit Card
EduHeal Foundation sends the IGO Admit Card via mail to the respective school on the email id registered with them. Students can get in touch with their school coordinators to get the admit card.
- Students must take note that registration can only be done through schools and admit card is made available through the respective authorities.
- For verification, students are advised to carry an identification card along with the printout of the admit card.
- On the registered mobile number, SMS will be sent.
- Students must check the Admit Card to see whether all details mentioned are validated. In case of any error, students are advised to contact the concerned authorities.
Note: For additional information, you can refer to the official website.
EduHeal IGO Admit Card Details 2022
Students are instructed to carry their Admit Card during the exam. Any student who fails to produce the document will not be allowed to appear in the EduHeal IGO 2022 exam. The Admit card includes the student's registration number which will be needed while checking the results. EduHeal releases the Admit Card after they receive the registration forms from all schools across India.
The IGO 2022 admit card consists of the following details.
- Student name
- School name
- Exams attending
- Dates of the exam
- Enrollment number
- Exam center (for independent candidates. Students applying from the school can write the exam from the school)
EduHeal IGO 2022 Admit Card Instructions
Admit Card is an important document that needs to be carried while appearing for the examination. It contains all relevant information related to the exam like date, venue, time, etc.
Students should go through these points before entering the EduHeal exam center.
- It is advised that students must report to the allotted exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- To fill out the necessary details in OMR sheets, candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must take note that entry after 10 minutes of the commencement of the exam will not be allowed.
- Students won’t be given any extra time after the exam duration ends.
- Students are not allowed to exit before the completion of their exams.
- To download the admit card, students must contact their respective school coordinators.
- Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination hall, and students are instructed to take a printout of the same to produce before the invigilating authorities.