International English Olympiad 2023 Exam
International English Olympiad (IEO) is an olympiad conducted by the EduHeal Foundation to test students' knowledge of English. It mainly focuses on technical English skills and vocabulary. IEO has two levels of exams. International English Olympiad (IEO) is an international level Olympiad conducted by the EduHeal Foundation to generate students' knowledge of communication skills. It does so by posing questions that make use of the student's knowledge in multiple areas.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal International English Olympiad (IEO) 2023
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Eligibility
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Levels
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Registration Form
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Admit Card
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Syllabus
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Results
- EduHeal IEO 2023 Awards
EduHeal IEO 2023 Highlights
The IEO Olympiad is a unique International Olympiad that aims to motivate the student to understand the importance of English in academics, in day-to-day life, and its relevance in the Global World. The main focus will be on general English, its comprehension, grammar & writing skills.
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal IEO Olympiad.
Name of organization
Popularly known as
International English Olympiad (IEO)
EduHeal IEO registration start date
EduHeal IEO registration last date
Aug 31, 2023
EduHeal 2023 Exam date
Oct 18, 2023
Mode of reference
Online or Offline
Mode of examination
EduHeal IEO Exam 2023 Eligibility
The EduHeal IEO 2023 exam is conducted between all states for stage 1, and the students who qualify in the stage 1 exam are eligible to take the stage 2 HCC exam.
The eligibility criteria for EduHeal IEO 2023 are mentioned below.
- A participant must be studying in classes 1 to 12.
- The participant must be studying in ICSE/CBSE/Any State Board or NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling or any other recognized Board established by law in India.
- Students studying in classes 1 to 12 of CBSE, ICSE, or state boards and NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to appear.
EduHeal IEO Levels
International English Olympiad (IEO), introduced by EduHeal Foundation, is conducted in two levels where level 1 is national, where students compete in their country, and level 2 is international, where students clear level 1 will compete among themselves internationally.
Details of EduHeal IEO national and international levels are as follows.
EduHeal IEO Level 1
IEO level 1 is a national level pen-paper (OMR) test based on multiple-choice questions. A student should correctly fill in all columns of OMR, and incorrect information may lead to the disqualification of the student from being ranked. The sample OMR sheet is available on the EHF site and is also attached to the sample paper. There is no level 2 in Arts and general knowledge olympiad. And for levels 2 and 3, there is no fee.
Result and Marking Details
One mark is allocated for each right answer. And there is no negative marking.
In the case of the tie-up, their other parameters, including the interview, will be followed.
- The student roll number will be as per the attendance sheet. Level 1 exam is followed by level 2 and level 3. Level 2 will be the final level by EHF, and all prizes to be given by EHF will be awarded to deserving students based on the rank obtained in level 2.
- Level 3 may be conducted as per sponsorer/associated organizations - national or international.
EduHeal IEO Level 2
EduHeal IEO level 2 is an international level for students clearing the level 1 exam. Successful school toppers will participate in an online/computer-based test conducted at exam centres all over India in February. These tests will have interactive questions, and the syllabus will be the same as it was in level 1.
The highlights of level 2 IEO are as follows.
- Admit cards: They will be sent to the school on the school email id registered with EHF. An SMS will also be forwarded to the registered mobile number.
- Benefits of IEO: advanced learning and competitiveness. Also, they offer awards and recognition.
EduHeal IEO Registration Form
Registration forms having parts- A, B, C & D for school and students are enclosed along with the book order form. Parent consent forms(E) are enclosed. Please ensure that all participating students must submit the parent consent form duly signed by the parents. Students can write to EHF for more forms or download them from our website.
Parent consent forms are enclosed. Please ensure that all participating students must submit the parent consent form duly signed by the parent.
Candidates can follow the below registration process to apply for the IEO.
- Students are required to fill out the IEO registration 2023 form to appear for examinations.
- Students fill out their registration form within the period.
- Students must do registration under the guidance of the school authorities and parents.
Read More: EduHeal IEO Registration
EduHeal IEO Admit Card 2023
EduHeal IEO 2023 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a hall ticket. Students are requested to print a hard copy of the admit card after downloading it from the EduHeal portal. No printed admit cards will be sent to the student, only available online for students. A printed copy of the admit card and other information will be sent to the school only. Hence selected students or their parents must contact their school or visit the EduHeal Foundation website.
Candidates should be aware of the below steps before downloading the admit card.
- IEO admit card 2023 for the level 1 exam will be released two days before the exam date.
- EduHeal IEO 2023 admit card will be released once the registration process is over.
Read More: EduHeal IEO Admit Card
EduHeal IEO 2023 Syllabus
EduHeal IEO 2023 syllabus covers all the aspects of English language requirements. And the questions papers designed are separate for each class, especially based on language ability and proficiency, and there are a different number of questions based on class.
International English Olympiad syllabus 2023 covers all the aspects of school education requirements.
- IEO syllabus is available to download in pdf format.
- Solving the IEO sample papers will give you a fair idea of the pattern of questions asked.
- They also help in improving the pace of attempting the exam and finishing its centers. Students can get the sample test papers from the official website.
The syllabus is based on CBSE, ICSE & GCSE & NCF guidelines revised by NCERT.
The paper will be essentially based on general English but may also contain,
- Reading an unseen passage and poem.
- Writing, Seminar, Text for detailed study.
- Drama, Fiction, Advanced, Reading Skills.
- Effective Writing Skills, Applied Grammer, Literature, Conversation Skills both Listening, and Speaking.
Read More: EduHeal IEO Syllabus
EduHeal IEO 2023 Sample Papers
EduHeal IEO 2023 sample papers are critical in determining where a student is falling behind. Practicing these questions will provide you with a thorough understanding of how a question paper is constructed, allowing applicants to properly manage their time during the IEO Olympiad examination.
The material allows you to better grasp the exam dynamics, making it easier for you to take on the exam head-on. The IEO 2023 sample papers are available for download from the official website.
Read more: EduHeal IEO sample papers
EduHeal IEO Results 2023
EduHeal Olympiad declares its result annually. No printed result will be sent to the student (available online for students), and a printed copy of the result and other information will be sent to the school only.
Hence selected students or their parents must contact their school or visit the EduHeal Olympiad website. It will be the school's responsibility to inform the students and their parents of all relevant and important communication. School toppers of Math, Science, or English will qualify for level 2. Students qualifying for level 3 will be eligible for the various international competitions, including ongoing sponsorship available for the given year.
Students can get the result following the steps given below.
- Referring to the previous year's result dates, EduHeal Foundation will declare the IEO result 2023 by the end of January for offline mode.
- For Online mode, the result will be declared soon after the exam is over.
- To keep track of the IEO 2023 result, candidates must be in touch with the official website.
- Students need to enter their (school code- class-section-roll no) to check their results.
Read More: EduHeal IEO Results
EduHeal IEO 2023 Awards
The EduHeal Foundation awards are distributed based on several criteria at the International, National, and School levels.
The EduHeal IEO prizes listed below are awarded to the winners at different levels.
EduHeal IEO International level awards and prizes offered are as follows.
- For 1st rank holders, a cash prize of INR 50,000 and a Gold Medal with Certificate.
- For 2nd rank holders, a cash prize of INR 25,000 and a Silver Medal with Certificate.
- For 3rd rank holders, a cash prize of INR 10,000 and a Bronze Medal with Certificate.
EduHeal IEO national level awards and prizes offered are as follows.
- For 1st rank holders, a cash prize of INR 5,000 and a Gold Medal with Certificate.
- For 2nd rank holders, a cash prize of INR 2,500 and a Silver Medal with Certificate.
- For 3rd rank holders, a cash prize of INR 1,000 and a Bronze Medal with Certificate.
EduHeal IEO school level awards and prizes offered are as follows.
- Participation certificate for all successful participants obtaining a rank.
- Understanding of subject report for every student obtaining a rank.
- Medal for school top 3 rankers in each class with eight successful participants.
- All school toppers will get Gold Medal.
- Special award for paid participation in 5 or more EduHeal Olympiad awards.
- Special award for School toppers scoring 100% in English Olympiad.
- All School toppers scoring more than 40% in English will be selected for Level 2.
Note: Get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. Check out the other renowned organization based on subjects or class which conducts Olympiad at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.