BIFO Registration 2022
BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to educate students about the use of finance in everyday life, from managing your household to paying your taxes. It does so by posing questions that make use of the student's knowledge in a practical aspect of life.
EduHeal BIFO registration has different forms for verification and participation, which is discussed below.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal BIFO Important Dates
- EduHeal BIFO Registration Process
- EduHeal BSE Finance Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
EduHeal BIFO Important Dates
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal BIFO Olympiad.
Name of organization
Popularly known as
BIFO registration start date
BIFO last date of registration
31st August 2022
BIFO Exam dates
11th January 2023
Mode of reference
Mode of examination
EduHeal BIFO Registration Process
BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to generate student's interest in finance. It also helps students in acquiring basic knowledge of commerce, finance, accounting, etc. There are five forms that EduHeal Foundation sends to school. Each has a different purpose, and the school must fill all the details in all the forms correctly. The forms are:
- EduHeal School Registration Form A
- EduHeal School Registration Form B
- EduHeal School Registration Form C
- EduHeal School Registration Form D
EduHeal School Registration Form A
For BIFO registration, the school has to use the application form A to register itself (if it is an unregistered school).
- The school coordinator/principal should provide their school details such as school name, address & contact number, principal's name & contact number, school e-mail id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school coordinator should also give the number of students participating in each exam, along with the total amount of fees collected.
- The amount of INR 150 per student/per exam is to be paid (Rs. 20 can be retained by the school per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the amount to their respective coordinators.
- The school coordinator/principal can pay the total amount to EduHeal through demand draft or internet banking.
- The demand draft should be in favor of EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi. For online payment, schools are requested to send the money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration (31st August 2020 or 30 days before exam date).
- EHF, 103, Taj Apt., Ring Road, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi- 110029.
EduHeal School Registration Form B
School registration form B is used to fill the details regarding coordinating/volunteering teachers for the EduHeal BIFO exam. Based on the strength of student participation in EHF Olympiads, each of the teachers mentioned below will be entitled to,
- Participation certificate and gifts.
- Wards of the Olympiads coordinators/principal can attend any of the EduHeal exams without registration fees.
- Free participation in online National Teachers Evaluation Test (if desired)
- The school opting for an online exam will be sent multiple demo links for practice on EHF online exam server, which will be PC based.
EduHeal School Registration Form C
School registration form C is used to order preparatory books/reference books sold by EduHeal Foundation for BSE Finance Olympiad Exam. The cost of each book is INR 80. Details such as the number of books for each class per exam and school details (name, address, phone number, etc.) are to be filled in. The EduHeal Foundation sells two types of preparatory books.
- Activity book
EduHeal School Registration Form D
The school registration form D is also known as the student registration form. The details of the students who have parental consent are filled in for the BIFO exam. Details such as the name of the student, father's name, and exam attempts are filled in this form.
- Each sheet is for a particular class, and the school can photocopy the page for more students.
- Serial numbers starting from 001 should be assigned to each student in a form and should be continued in case of additional pages.
- The enrollment number for the exam (printed on the admit card) is determined by a combination of Olympiad code, school code, class, and serial number.
- Coordinators must make sure that the students' details are correct as they cannot be changed later, and the same will be printed on certificates.
EduHeal Student Consent Form
The student consent form is used to inform parents about the exams being conducted by the school and the details of these exams (dates and costs). Interested parents can fill the form and send it to the coordinator after enclosing the appropriate amount.
EduHeal BSE Finance Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
Students planning to participate in the EduHeal BIFO exam should satisfy the below eligibility criteria to apply for the BIFO exam.
- EduHeal allows only school registration. So, students who belong to participating schools can take part in the exam.
- Participating school and its student must be affiliated with either/both- ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- Eligible students interested in writing the exam can approach their school coordinators.
- The school authorities can download the required registration forms and fill them as instructed.
- School coordinators will be responsible for sending the registration forms along with the amount (in case of a demand draft) or the payment receipt (in case of online payment).
Note: If you have any doubts regarding Olympiad Exams comment below.