BIFO Admit Card 2022
BSE International Finance Olympiad (BIFO) is an exam emphasizing the importance of basic financial knowledge for students. In a world of increased financial responsibility, where workers are in charge of their economic well-being, and financial markets offer new and complex financial products, financial education is essential.
The candidates who will be the top scorer will get the scholarship and awards, and all the participants will get the certificate of participation. EduHeal BIFO will release 2022 admit card after they receive and process all the registration forms sent to them by schools around India.
- EduHeal BIFO Admit Card Details
- BSE IFO Olympiad 2022 Admit Card Procedure
- Instructions in BIFO EduHeal Admit Card
EduHeal BIFO Admit Card Details
EduHeal Foundation has a combined admit card for BIFO and all other Olympiads conducted by it. The BIFO hall ticket consists of the following details.
- Student name
- School name
- Exams attending
- Dates of the exam
- Enrollment number
- Exam center
BSE IFO Olympiad 2022 Admit Card Procedure
Admit card also carries your registration number and such to help you during the result. EduHeal will provide the hall ticket before the exam.
- BIFO admit cards will be emailed to the school on the school email id registered with EduHeal Foundation.
- Students can contact their respective school coordinators to get the admit card.
- Students are requested to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with an identification card for verification at the examination center.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
The BSE International Finance Olympiad 2022 admit card will be released a few days before the exam dates. Students need to print a hard copy of this admit card because this document is your entry to the exam center.
Instructions in BIFO EduHeal Admit Card
Given below are the instructions to be noted before entering the EduHeal exam hall.
- Students must report to the allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam, i.e., to fill out the basic details in OMR sheets.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student may leave the examination hall only after completion of their exam.
Note: For any queries on Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.