ASSET English Exam 2023
ASSET (Assessment of Scholastic skills through educational testing) English tests students on how they use the particular concept they have learned in their class hours. ASSET analyzes them by following a few practices: asking them to read a newspaper article, research papers, and other abstract reading material they come across in their contemporary life. ASSET Olympiad prepares students to use the concepts practically, which are learned in the classroom to answer the questions.
- The exam dates are to be announced soon. Check Dates
- The registrations for the ASSET Exams have now started.
Table of Contents
- ASSET English Exam Highlights
- About ASSET English Exam 2023
- ASSET English Olympiad Application Form 2023
- ASSET English Exam 2023 Admit Card
- ASSET English Exam 2023 Syllabus
- ASSET English Exam 2023 Sample Papers
- ASSET English Exam 2023 Results
ASSET English Exam Highlights
ASSET exams are conducted in two rounds every year; Educational Initiatives conduct this exam from classes 3 to 10.
Some important details about the ASSET English Olympiad are:
|Name of Organization
|Popularly known as
|ASSET English Exam
|Mode of exam
|OMR or computer-based test
|Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Exam Results Date
|Skills to be tested
|Mode of reference
|Mode of registration
About ASSET English Exam 2023
ASSET English Olympiad is a scientifically designed skill-based test. Rather than examining rote learning, it focuses on measuring how well the students have learned skills and concepts underlying the school syllabus through multiple-choice questioning.
Given below are some other details about the ASSET English Exam 2023.
- ASSET (Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing) English is a diagnostic test that helps students improve academically. ASSET measures how well a student has understood the concepts in the subject and gives detailed feedback on the same intended to help students improve.
- Students can take this test without any preparation because it tests their understanding of the concepts taught in the subjects that cannot be learned before the exam.
- The student will be given a diagnostic report that shares their performance and lists strong and low performing skills.
- The student report also contains their international benchmarking and practice questions, as it helps to overcome their misconceptions. The report helps students know whether he/she has understood a concept so that immediate action can be taken.
- The test gives information on individual students' strengths and weaknesses and compares their skills with the entire class based on different criteria.
ASSET English Olympiad Application Form 2023
ASSET English Olympiad Registration is done in two ways. Students can register by contacting their teacher in charge of the ASSET English Exam 2023 registration and submit the details required.
Besides, registration can be done online through the official ASSET website (search for Educational Initiatives and then locate ASSET English) and then register themselves by providing the required details. Registration fees of Rs.250 must be paid to the school coordinator (if registering via school) or can be paid online (if individual registration).
Read More: ASSET English 2023 Registration
ASSET English Exam 2023 Admit Card
Once the registration is completed, the educational initiatives will upload the admit cards online on their official website; registered candidates can download these admit cards at any time.
Admit cards will be provided by Educational Initiatives Foundation. EI foundation will upload their ASSET English admit card 2023 on the official website, and students can log in to their accounts to download the ASSET Examination admit card. Admit cards must be carried to the examination hall as a hard copy and the school identity card for verification.
ASSET English Exam 2023 Syllabus
There is no particular syllabus for the ASSET exams because it mainly focuses on the concepts and applications. So for the ASSET English exam, CBSE/ICSE or any other Indian boards are preferable.
Listed below are the important topics that can be covered before appearing for ASSET English Exam.
Each class will have a different syllabus set, and the difficulty level increases for higher secondary classes. ASSET English Exam 2023 syllabus will be based on the Indian curriculum (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, or any major state boards).
It mainly consists of:
- Vocabulary in context
- Grammar usage
- Literal comprehension
- Extended reasoning
ASSET intends to improve the quality of English education, and increase students’ interest in English with practical rather than theory questions. They help students prepare for English Olympiad by providing sample papers, topic-wise practice papers, and mock test papers.
Read More: ASSET English 2023 Syllabus
ASSET English Exam 2023 Sample Papers
Sample papers play a pivotal role in preparation. Once students have completed the preparation, they can assess themselves by practicing ASSET English updated sample test papers.
Students tend to take away many important points, such as types of questions, the difficulty level of questions, and the areas they need to improve from ASSET English sample papers. Practicing the previous year's sample papers can give you an immense idea about the question paper.
Read More: ASSET English 2023 Sample Papers
ASSET English Exam 2023 Results
Educational Initiatives will publish ASSET 2023-24 results. Students should keep their admit cards handy as they are required to enter their credentials at the time of the result.
- Educational Initiatives have uploaded the ASSET English result on their official website. Students are requested to be in touch with the official website for notification about the result. ASSET English Exam 2023 results will be available on the official website.
Read More: ASSET English 2023 Results
Note: Get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. Check out the other renowned Organization based on subjects or class which conducts Olympiad at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.