In this section, we will discuss the details that need to be filled up in an NDA exam form, documents required while filling up an application form and some important general instructions regarding application form and also details on application fee payment.
NDA Application Form 2021
Notification for the NDA 2021 will be released on the official website. NDA II Application Form is now available to be filled up from Jun 9, 2020 to Jun 29, 2021. Admit card will be available online three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Apply for NDA Exam
Step by step procedure on how to apply for NDA 2021 exam is given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC NDA i.e. upsconline.gov.in
Step 2: Register yourself by Providing all details that have been asked in part-I of the registration form.
Step 3: In Part-II, the candidate has to provide his/her personal, basic and contact details.
Step 4: Upload the pre-scanned copies of the photograph and signature in JPEG and JPG format respectively. The digital size of the photograph must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
They must then upload their scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Step 5: At last, make the payment for the successful submission of the application form. Candidates can pay the application fee through online SBI net banking or by cash via SBI Bank challan or through a credit card/debit card.
To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of the challan generated online after completion of registration.
Documents Required to Fill NDA Application Form
Before filling up the application form candidates should be ready with the following documents:
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Photo ID in PDF format
- Credit Card/Debit Card to make online fee payment
- Class 10 mark sheet and admit card
- Class 12 mark sheet and admit card
Payment of application fees is the last procedure to end the application process.
|SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs||Exempted from paying the application fee|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee by depositing cash in any branch of the SBI or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Candidates who select the "Pay by Cash" mode, should take a printout of the system generated pay-in-slip and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only.
Withdrawal of the Application Form
UPSC introduced the facility of withdrawal of application form for those candidates who do not want to appear for the examination. The process involved in withdrawing the application form is given below.
- Candidates need to provide the details of the registered application with the registration ID.
- Withdrawal of incomplete application will not be accepted.
- A withdrawal request will be accepted only after verifying the OTP received at the registered mobile number and email ID.
- After the withdrawal of the application form, candidates must print the system generated receipt.
- Application fees paid during the registration process will not be refunded after the withdrawal of the application form.