The SSC CPO Admit Card is a mandatory document that is required to be carried to the exam centre, without which the candidate's entry is prohibited. The Admit card contains the detail about the timing of the exam and the location of the exam centre apart from the personal details of the candidate.
SSC CPO Admit Card Contents
The SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card will contain the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Centre Code of the Exam Venue
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Useful Instructions for the Candidates
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
How to download the SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card?
Step 1: The aspirants must visit the official website http://ssc.nic.in and click on the "Admit Card" link.
Step 2: Once you click on the admit card link, a new window will open where a list of all regional website links will be displayed. The candidates have to choose the region to which they belong (e.g., Eastern Region) and click on the link provided for it. It will look like the one given below:
Step 3: After clicking on that particular link, the candidate will be redirected to the regional website from where they can download SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card for whichever exam is open at the time.
Step 4: The candidate has to click on the option "Know Your Status and Download e-Admit Card". It will take the candidate to the new page where they have to enter the Roll number/Registration number and Date of Birth as the password. Then, the candidate has to click on the "Search Status" option.
Step 5: In case the candidate doesn't have the Registration number readily available, they can provide their Father's/ Guardian's name along with their Date of Birth.
Step 6: Now the SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card for SI/PST/PET will be displayed on the computer screen. The candidate can now download the Admit Card and take a printout of the same.
- The candidates are advised to go through the details in the Admit Card displayed on the computer screen. The candidates should check for mistakes, and if there are any kind of discrepancies in the form, they should report to the regional SSC Office. The contact number is also provided on the links page.
- The candidates are advised not to tamper with the Admit Card. If found tampered, it may result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
SSC CPO Username and Password Retrieval
If the candidate is not able to recollect their username or password, or both, then the candidate should take the following steps:
- Go to this link directly: https://ssc.nic.in/ApplicantForgot/Index
- Enter your particulars such as Permanent state and Email ID/Mobile number.
- The candidate will get the Username and Password in their mail inbox.
The same process can be used if you are not able to recollect your username or password at the time of the SSC CPO Result.
SSC CPO News
The releasing date of the SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card will be notified on the official website soon.