RRB 2021 Group D Application Photograph Specifications
Select Upload Photo in the RRB 2021 Application Form to upload the photo. The photograph should comply with the following requirements:
- Colour photograph with a white/light colour background.
- Dimensions should be 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size should be between 15-40 KB
- The photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 in a professional studio.
- The photo should have the front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking at the camera directly.
- The face must not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Forehead, eyes, nose, and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears spectacles, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses.
- The photograph must match with the candidate on the day of various stages of Computer-Based Test and Document Verification.
- PWD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
RRB 2021 Group D Application Form Fee
The RRB 2021 Group D Application Form fee is tabulated below. The application fee varies from category to category.
RRB 2021 Group D Application Fee
General / OBC
SC/ ST/ PH
NOTE: Candidates who need to make changes in the RRB 2021 Group D Application Form have to pay an amount of INR 100/-.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can choose their mode of payment. The Railway Recruitment Board has given two options to the candidates to pay for the Group D 2021 Exam.
- Online - Candidates can pay the application form fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline - Candidates can also pay through the offline method by depositing the amount in any Recognized Banks in India, or any computerized Post Office in India.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Payment Confirmation Page for their future references.
Application Form Fee Refund
Under no circumstances, the RRB will refund the Application Form Fee to the candidates. The RRB has announced that they do not accept the payment fee under any other method.
RRB 2021 Group D Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Railways www.indianrail.gov.in and select the region that you belong to under the Recruitments tab.
- Step 2: The page will be redirected to the official website of RRB (Region). Click on Click Here -Online Application to apply for the Group D 2021 exam.
- Step 3: Fill all the basic details to register as a candidate for the exam. The candidate can access the RRB 2021 Group D Application Form after he/she has registered. It is important to make a note of the Register Number, which serves as one of the credentials to log in and check Application Status, download RRB 2021 Group D Admit Card, etc.
- Step 4: Once the registration is complete, the candidates can now access the Application Form. It is important to fill all the legit information in the form.
- Step 5: Pay the Application Fee through the modes of payment available.
- Step 6: Print the Application Form and Payment Confirmation Page for future references.
General Instructions for RRB 2021 Group D Candidates
- Ensure that all the eligibility criteria are fulfilled. Those waiting for the final exam results cannot apply.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all the RRB examinations cannot apply for the exam.
- The RRB recruits candidates only through merit.
- OBC Candidates need to enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status as given in the Annexure.
- Candidates should note that some duties involve arduous in nature and call for working in shifts at odd hours, at roadside stations, also away from the headquarters.
- Selection by the RRB does not confer upon the candidates any right of appointment in Indian Railways.
- They only recommend the candidates to the Chief Personnel Officer of the concerned Zonal Railway / Production Unit.
- The Chief Personnel Officer, in turn, issues the Appointment Letter depending on the vacancies available.
- Candidates will be paid the minimum pay of the grade and other allowances that are admissible at that time.
- The selected candidates will undergo a training period depending on the region. During the training period, the candidates will only receive stiped as applicable.
- The candidates have to submit an indemnity bond wherever necessary.