Candidates should check the eligibility before filling in the RRB 2021 Group D Application Form. The conducting authority- Railway Recruitment Board, has set the eligibility criteria for the RRB 2021 Group D and is as follows.
The eligibility criteria to appear and qualify for RRB Group D exam is based on educational qualifications, age limit, medical conditions, citizenship etc. Candidates can check the detailed criteria given below.
RRB 2021 Group D Eligibility by Citizenship
Interested candidates should be
- an Indian citizen
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of settling in India permanently)
RRB 2021 Group D Eligibility by Age Limit
Minimum Age: The candidate should be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Age: The candidate should not be more than 31 years of age.
- The candidate should be have passed Class X, or ITI from any institution recognized by NCVT/ SCVT/ or Equivalent, or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Candidates who are awaiting their final examination result cannot apply for the RRB 2021 Group D.
- If the candidate has completed Diploma/ Engineering, the application will not be accepted.
RRB 2021 Group D Eligibility by Medical Standards
- Candidates need to have a Distance vision of 6/9, 6/12, 6/18 according to the post you are applying for.
- Candidates need to be generally fit in all physical aspects.
- These Medical Standards are applicable for various posts having different standards as A2, B1, B2 & C1.