RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card, Exam Shift, Exam Pattern
- RRB Group D Exam 2020 scheduled for the cities Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Khurda & Berhamapur are cancelled due to the cyclone Titli.
- Re-schedule of the RRB Group D Exam 2020 will happen soon. There is no official notification regarding the exam dates. It is said to be conducted by the end of the year.
- RRB Group D Introduction
- RRB Group D 2020 Exam Date
- RRB Group D 2020 Eligibility
- RRB Group D 2020 Registration
- RRB Group D 2020 Application Form
- RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card
- RRB Group D 2020 Exam Centres
- RRB Group D 2020 Exam Pattern
- RRB Group D 2020 Syllabus
- RRB Group D 2020 Vacancy
- RRB Group D 2020 Recruitment
- RRB Group D 2020 Reference Books
Railway Recruitment Board Exam RRB Group D 2020 Introduction
The Railway Recruitment Board has been set up based on the policies evolved over a period of time. The RRB objectives are to rationalize the work-load, to expedite the selection process, to conduct recruitment at a national level, and to bring the recruitment board nearer to the candidates. There are a total of 21 RRBs set up in various cities of the country.
The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the Group D exam for the year 2020. The recent notification was the release of RRB 2020 Group D Admit Card to the candidates. The next shift of Group D 2020 exam will be announced a little later.
The Group D Exam date and shifts for the candidates whose exams will be conducted between September 17 and October 16 have been released.
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Date
- The Admit Card has been released for the candidates whose exams are going to be conducted this week.
- The RRB 2020 Group D exam will be conducted on October 8, 2020
- Official notification from the RRB will be released for those candidates whose exams are scheduled after October 16.
- To know the complete schedule of the RRB 2020 Group D exam, visit RRB Group D 2020 Important Dates
RRB Group D 2020 Eligibility
- The Recruitment Board has set up various parameters as the Eligibility Criteria for the RRB 2020 Group D exam.
- Students who are awaiting their final exam results cannot apply for the exam.
- Candidates from Nepal and Bhutan can also apply for the exam.
- To know about the conditions applied for Nepal, Bhutan candidates and the entire Eligibility, visit RRB Group D 2020 Eligibility
RRB Group D 2020 Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website to download the Application Form
- The Railway Recruitment Board has different websites for different regions.
- There are six steps involved to fill the application form which the candidates can view the instructions in RRB Group D 2020 Application Process
RRB Group D 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the relevant posts before applying online.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee for RRB 2020 Group D exam.
- The Application Fee differs from category to category.
- The RRB has given two options for the candidates to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can make changes in the application if any mistake is committed while filling. The relevant fee needs to paid in order to make changes.
- Changes can be made for a maximum of two times only.
- To know about the Application Form fee and the two modes of payment, visit RRB Group D 2020 Application Form
RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for Group D was released on the official websites of the RRB.
- Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted the application form, and paid the application fee will be able to download the admit card.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document that needs to be carried to the exam hall.
- To know the direct link to download the admit card, visit RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Centres
- The different Railway Recruitment Board Regions conduct the exam in various cities.
- The RRB Andhra Pradesh has more than twenty Exam Centres for the candidates to write the Group D exam.
- To know about all the Exam Centres for the different Railway Recruitment Board Regions, visit RRB Group D 2020 Exam Centres
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Pattern
- The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking.
- 1/3 of the marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- There will be a normalization of marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Minimum percentages to be scored by candidates of various categories in order to be eligible are as follows
- UR - 40%
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - 30%
- EWS - 40%
- ST - 30%
- SC- 30%
- To know about the number of questions asked from each section visit RRB Group D 2020 Exam Pattern
RRB Group D 2020 Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- Candidates can visit the RRB Group D 2020 Syllabus to know the complete topics of the above-mentioned subjects.
RRB Group D 2020 Vacancy
- The recruitment for the RRB 2020 Group D exam will fill the 62907 vacancies for various posts under the Indian Railways department.
- The Ahmedabad Region has a total of 6087 vacancies out of which 1653 are reserved for OBC, 901 for SC, 477 for ST.
- The Ajmer Region has a total of 4755 vacancies out of which 1198 are reserved for OBC, 704 for SC, 360 for ST.
- The RRB Group D 2020 Vacancy has tabulated information of all the regions and the total number of vacancies available.
RRB Group D 2020 Recruitment
- The candidates will be evaluated in two stages:
- Stage 1 - Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2 - Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The next stages involve Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- The candidates who belong to OBC have to submit Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
- Candidates can visit RRB Group D 2020 Recruitment to know about all the documents required for verification, the medical exam standards, and the job description for the available posts.
RRB Group D 2020 Reference Books
- Candidates can refer to the books available in the RRB Group D 2020 Reference Books
- Books are available in English, Hindi, Tamil, and other vernacular languages.
- There are problem solved books as well which will guide the candidates in preparing for the Group D exam.