There are certain criteria set by the conducting authority for the candidates to appear for the LIC AAO exam. If the candidates do not satisfy or qualify these mentioned criteria, then they will not be eligible for the LIC AAO exam.
The eligibility criteria are set on the basis of educational qualification, age limit, nationality and other factors as discussed below. It is important for all the candidates to go through the criteria before registering for the LIC AAO 2021 Application Form.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 years and 30 years as on March 1, 2021.
- There will be relaxation for the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
Upper Age Relaxation
|Physically Handicapped (General)||10 Years|
|Physically Handicapped (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Physically Handicapped (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (General)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|LIC Employees(Confirmed)||Additional 5 Years|
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree's or a master's degree in any discipline from a University/ Institute recognized by the Parliament or State Legislature.
- For the post of AAO in different fields such as AAO(IT), AAO (Legal), AAO (CA), AAO (Actuarial) and AAO (Rajbhasha), candidates must have the degree in that specialization
- A Master's degree or higher is not a mandatory qualification to apply, except for the post of AAO Rajbhasha.