The applications for the recruitment to the position of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Stores Officer Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts is released today. The last date to fill the form is April 21, 2021. The ISRO 2021 application form can be submitted online only through ISRO official website. The application form can be filled in through the Internet from any place of convenience. The online ISRO 2021 application is expected to be available from Mar 8, 2021 to Apr 24, 2021, for various posts.
- Eligibility: The candidate must make sure to have satisfied the eligibility criteria for the ISRO 2021 exam before filling in the application form.
- Registration Fee: The Entrance Examination Fee for ISRO 2021 is INR 100/- for each candidates belonging to General, OBC category and various categories.
- NCS: The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only for ISRO 2021.
Details in the ISRO 2021 Application Form
Following are the key elements of the ISRO 2021 Application Form which will appear in the online application (not necessarily in the order):
- Name of the Candidate
- E-Mail Address
- Father’s Name
- PwD Category
- Sports Quota
- Photograph Format
- Signature Format
- Date of Birth
- Address for Communication
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Review Application Form
- Mode of Payment
- Application Fee Amount
- Exempted From Application Fee
- Pay Later
- No Objection Certificate