INET results are declared on the official website of the Indian Navy. A candidate has to log in the account using his/her email and password. Results will get declared in the form of a merit list.
INET Results 2021
The INET results for the January session is expected to be declared on Mar 1, 2021. After the results are declared, the selected candidates have to report to the designated centres for the advanced rounds. For any kind of update, Indian Navy will be informing the candidates regarding the further processes through email and SMS.
How to check INET 2021 Results?
Candidates should follow the below step-by-step to check the INET 2021 results easily.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Step 2: Upon landing on the home page, click on the login option.
- Step 3: Login using the credentials, submit the captcha and click on "login" option.
- Step 4: You will need to click on results option and you will see the merit list.
- Step 5: Download the merit list and keep it safe for future purposes.