Scholarships at Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad:
- Woxsen School of Business awards various scholarships ranging from Rs. 2,00,000/- to 100% tuition waiver for meritorious students.
- It provides scholarships with a total worth of 200 lakhs of Rupees.
- Statement of Purpose must be submitted by the students to be considered for the Scholarship.
- All the students are considered for the scholarships.
- The decision regarding the scholarship is intimated to the students along with the final admissions decision.
- The scholarships are awarded in the initial period so the students must apply as early as possible.
Education Loans at Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad:
Axis Bank Educational Loan:
- Eligibility for availing the loans is that Student should be an Indian National and must have secured admission on merit basis through entrance test/selection process.
- The rate of Interest which depends on collateral, co-borrower creditworthiness is starting at 12.75%.
- Max. Repayment period is 15 years
- The Loan Disbursement is as per the fee payment schedule.
- Direct payment to the institute.
- The amount of Insurance will be included in the loan amount.
- Loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs need not be provided with any security.
- For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs security is acceptable which must cover at least 100% of the loan amount.
Avanse Educational Loans:
- Minimum Loan Amount is Rs.50000 To Maximum of Rs.2000000
- ROI/EMI will be 13.50% (Immediate EMI) which comes to ₹ 1523/ Per Lakh for 10 Yrs
- One Time Processing Fee will be 1.5% of the Sanctioned Loan Amount
- Expenses which will be covered is 100% of tuitions fees, accommodation, and all others.
- Repayment Tenure for students is 12 months
- Documents required for applying for loan Student KYC, Student Educational Documents, Course Cost or Fee Details, Co-Borrower KYC, Co-Borrower Income Documents, Copy of the Security papers.