Eligibility Criteria for BDS:
- The candidates have to obtain the minimum prescribed marks in the NEET examination in order to be eligible for a degree in BDS.
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates who will be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
- The candidates who are appearing for their 12th level final examination can also apply, but their admission will not be guaranteed unless he/she passes their examination with the required percentage.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- The candidates have to obtain the minimum prescribed marks in their NEET in order to be eligible for a degree in MBBS.
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
Application Process for BDS, M.Sc, MBBS:
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) “Online” only.
- The candidates are allowed a maximum of 3 attempts. Appearance in NEET in the present year will be counted as the first attempt.
- The online application form can be obtained from the board’s (CBSE NEET) website.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
- Aadhaar number is required for submission of the NEET Application Form which will help by providing accurate details of the candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that the mobile number they provided is functional as this would be how the board would contact them regarding any details.
- The Board will make communication by SMS and/or e-mail on given the mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
- If the candidate provides the board with a wrong number, email id or address, the board will not be responsible if the candidate doesn\'t receive any information.
Documents required for admissions:
- Three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid.
- 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded to the Online Application.
- 2 similar postcard size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
- A copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
Mode of payment for applications:
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking/UPI
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. will not be accepted. Such applications would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
- There shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely "National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test" for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in each academic year.
- All admissions to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the NEET examination.