Scholarships offered by the University
- CET students admitted within the ranking 1000 will be given a scholarship of Rs.25,000/- at the time of admission.
- ComedK students admitted within ranking 3000 will be given a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- at the time of admission.
- Merit scholarship of Rs.10,000/- will be given to all the students securing CGPA of above 9.5 in 1st
- Scholarship of Rs.10,000/- will be given to all the students securing more than 90% in any semester.
- Scholarship of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.25,000/- will be given to rural Karnataka students from economically weaker section admitted through CET.
- The student who has secured more than 60% in exams and has represented VTU in sports is awarded Rs.10,000/-.
- The student who has secured more than 60% in exams and has represented Karnataka in any sports is awarded a scholarship of Rs.25,000/-.
- The student who has secured more than 60% in exams and has represented our Country in any sports is awarded a scholarship of Rs.50,000/-.
Scholarships for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC and General category
VTU Scholarship - the eligible candidates belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and General category can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates facing the financial issues to continue their studies will be provided with the VTU Scholarship Scheme. Through this scholarship scheme candidates will be able to take the admission in BA, B Sc, B Com, BBA, etc programs and would be able to acquire the higher education even after that.
- The main aim behind giving the VTU Scholarship is to enlighten the career of candidates with better education.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- Should have a good academic record.
- Parental income of the parent does not exceed the prescribed ratio.
- The candidate should not indulge in any other scholarship scheme.
How to apply for Scholarship at VTU:
- Candidates going to apply for the scholarship amount needs to fill up the VTU Scholarship Form available online on the main web portal.
- All the details relating to the parental income, total number of members, percent achieved in the last exams, etc should be clearly stated on the scholarship form.
- Complete VTU Scholarship Form will be available in PDF format. You need to retain a hard copy of the form for filling up the further details and submitting the scholarship form.