Scholarships at VES Institute of Management Studies and Research, [VESIM] Mumbai:
- VESIM has always contributed to the tradition of academic excellence through its well- designed academic programs.
- The college has always strived to honour students with brilliant academic records by providing them scholarships.
- A student who has scored brilliantly in their graduation can approach us with the mark sheet and other details, if he/she wishes to
take advantage of this scholarship program.
Late Karmayogi Shri. Hashu Advani Merit Scholarship:
- This Scholarship is offered by VESIM on the basis of merit.
- The Scholarship is given in the form of a percentage reduction on the first-year fees.
Late Shri. Jhamatmal Wadhwani EWS Scholarship:
- To support the weaker sections of the society, VESIM offers a scholarship amount of 50,000 to three students whose annual income is 4 lakh or less.
DL Shah Trust Merit Scholarship to Low Income Group Students:
- In collaboration with D.L Shah Trust, VESIM provides financial assistance to 5 students from economically weak sections with an annual income lesser than 4 lakhs, and each student will receive an amount of Rs 50,000.
Special Encouragement Scholarships:
- To encourage the students from special categories, VESIM offers a certain amount in the form of scholarship.
- The objective of the minority scholarship scheme instituted by Maharashtra State Govt. and Central Govt. of India is to support studious students from minority communities such as Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, Sikh, Christian, Jew, and Muslim to pursue their higher education.
|Topper Female Students
|Topper Physically Challenged Students