As per the norms of the Government, Scholarships are given to the students of B.C./MBC/SC/ST from Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Scholarships by GOVT:
- First Graduate Fee Concession as per Govt. Norms
- SC/ST/SCA and Converted Christian (SCC) Fee Concession - SC/ST/SCA Annual Income must be below 2.5 Lakhs and Converted Christian (SCC) Annual Income must be below 2.0 Lakhs.
- BC/MBC/DNC Scholarships only for GOVT. Quota Students - Annual Income must be below 2.0 Lakhs
- Minority Scholarships (Muslims, Christians and Jain) - MGMT and GOVT. Quota students - First Graduate Students not eligible
- Farmers Scholarships
- Center Sector Scholarships - First year only (Merit Scholarships - above 80% in HSC)
Fee Concessions / Free-ships by MGMT:
- Tuition Fee Concession are given to the Students of economically backward section
- Wards of our College staff members
- Students affected by Thane Cyclone
- Sports talented Students