About Vaishno College of Engineering, Nurpur
The Vaishno College of Engineering (VCOE), Himachal Pradesh was established in 2010 under the aegis of Mata Vaishno Devi Educational Society with the aim to provide higher education to the Students. It is a self-financed college. The institute is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), recognized by All India Council for Teacher Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The college offers four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), two years Master of Technology (M.Tech) degree and three years Diploma course in Engineering.
The emphasis is on developing a well rounded personality in the students who are trained to be prudent and practical with an ability to balance vision with ground reality. The objective of college is to develop the institute into a national institute of excellence consistent with global practices in engineering and technical education. The mission of the college is to motivate them to think creatively, act independently and take decisions accordingly.
- To empower it’s students and staff to contribute in nation building process & development of society at large.
- To become a portal of learning, research, entrepreneurial development in Engineering Sciences.
- To produce responsible result oriented skilled manpower.
- To help young & talented students to recognize their profession through experimental learning & provide them with opportunity to think strategically & creatively.
- To provide avenues for quality improvement & updating their knowledge.
- To develop the institute into a national institute of excellence consistent with global practices in engineering and technical education.
- To impart Education with a futuristic approach.
- To produce highly competent engineers and technologists, who can contribute to the task of nation building.
- To promote research, development and consultation in collaboration with engineering Industry and business houses.
- To provide knowledge and techniques for integrating technology with management
- To stimulate creative thinking and inculcate a spirit of leadership, entrepreneurship & solution finding amongst the students.
- To work for 100% placement for our students.
- To equip the students with Technical knowledge, skill and ability and to inculcate in them right attitude and holistic values.
- To motivate them to think creatively, act independently and take decisions accordingly.
- To develop a system of meaningful interaction with the industry and to make professionals out of them so that they can be absorbed in eminent companies of their Industry where they can add value through their technical knowledge and skill.
Why to Join VCOE?
Placement Cell: The institute provides to impart necessary training to our students to meet the expectations of the Industry and to achieve 100% placement by providing them adequate job opportunities.
Laboratories: The institute has well equipped and modern lab facilities like, Hi-Tech Computer Lab, Material Testing Lab, Fluid Machinery Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Electrical Machine Lab, and Multimedia lab etc. to improve the students skills.