Infrastructure Facilities at Teerthanker Mahaveer University, [TMU] Moradabad:
- The University is spread across 140 acres of land.
- The Campus has the uniqueness of many imposing buildings, large lawns, vast playgrounds and supporting facilities.
- Concepts such as rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment, development of water bodies, green parks and pathways, plantations and use of solar energy have been applied.
- The University has taken a lead to effectively harness the V-Sat technology to impart application oriented learning to the students.
- Both Modern and Classical forms of music and dance classes are organized for students keen in refining their creative potential.
- The university has established a yoga and meditation centre for the students.
- The Auditorium is air-conditioned having ultra modern acoustics and digital projection has been developed to host international, national, inter & intra-college events like seminars, conferences, debates, theatres, exhibitions and cultural programs.
- The Library occupies 2560 sq. m. area along with the Central library and University maintains well-stocked separate libraries for each of its colleges and faculties.
- The libraries have more than one lakh books on different subjects, along with the subscription to print version of 396 national and international journals.
- The library has access to host e-journals.
- The Central Library is fully automated with KOHA open source library management software which connects all computers of the library and the different departments, college, and faculty of the University.
- The University has subscribed the ClinicalKey, DELNET, EBSCOhost and maupatra database providing access to full-text research articles and sector specific reports in different disciplines.
- There are 4 separate hostels for boys and girls to accommodate approximately 3000 students with great facilities.
- Rooms are spacious, clean, airy and well maintained with attached bathrooms and are available on the single as well as the multi-sharing basis.
- Each room is provided with beds, wardrobes, desert coolers, study tables and chairs.
- Power back-ups and solar heaters have been installed.
- Spacious dining rooms and modern kitchens with good ambiance.
- Each hostel has a provision for a visitor’s room, a spacious well-lit common room with a large television and comfortable seating arrangement, recreational facilities, facilities for indoor games, newspapers & magazines, wi-fi connectivity and a gymnasium.
- The University has established four state-of-the-art language labs having 240 computer terminals with hi-tech software having provision for developing basic, intermediate and business level language skills.
- These labs have attached uniquely designed personality development cabins and group discussion rooms.
- The University enables students to participate in the variety of games at different levels.
- Table-tennis, cricket, volleyball, tennis, basketball, badminton, squash, football, hockey, skating and athletics are the various indoor and outdoor sports facilities provided.
- Students are also encouraged to participate in adventure sports like trekking, rock climbing, river crossing and river rafting.
- The University has arranged a pick and drop transportation facility to students within a radius of about 100 km adjoining the city of Moradabad.
- The University maintains a convoy of 70 vehicles including 35 buses, 19 cars, 4 ambulances including one critical care ambulance, 4 small trucks for carriage and 2 tractors with 3 trolleys and 2 tankers for agriculture and plantations purpose in the campus.
Gymnasium and Healthcare:
- University has created a world-class gymnasium with the air-conditioned fitness center for enhancement of endurance of body and mind.
- Students, faculty, and staff have access to healthcare facilities at the 550-bed multi-specialty hospital attached to the Medical College.
- The Hospital is equipped with latest technological infrastructure providing diagnostic, curative and preventive services with advanced management systems.
- Blood bank and Ambulance facilities are also provided by the hospitals.