Tamil Nadu Open University, [TNOU] Chennai Scholarships
- SC/ST students pursuing any course in distance education are eligible to apply for a scholarship if their family's total income does not exceed Rs 1,00,000/- per annum.
- As scholarship, their non-refundable fee will be reimbursed to them.
- The students should apply for scholarships in the prescribed form to be obtained from the Offices of Adi Dravidar/Tribal Welfare Department along with the supporting document required, including the applicant’s Savings Bank Account No., Name of the Bank, Branch, etc., to the Director, SSSD,TNOU, after University fees are paid.
- After adequate assessment and consideration, the applications for scholarships will be forwarded to the respective Government Departments for sanction of the scholarships.
- The disbursement of the scholarship is subject to the conditions prescribed by the Government.
Live Application Forms