About Tagore PG Girls College, [TPGGC] Jaipur
Tagore P.G. Girls College is situated just 6 Kms from the main city of Jaipur, the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan. This is a self sponsored (non aided) Girls college which was established in July 2004 at Vaishali Nagar by the Director of Tagore Group of Institutions , Sh. P.D. Singh. The college conducts multi dimensional activities to develop all round personality of the students and provide them with constructive occupations and alternatives. The whole surroundings is serene and conducive to the various academic activities.
It has a magnificent building and adequate space for both indoor and outdoor games. The college offers Arts, Science, Commerce and Professional courses like B.B.A & B.C.A at graduate level and M.A/M.Sc. Geography & M.A English at P.G Level. A variety of facilities for the promotion of education and positive orientation of students is offered. N.S.S camps, Blood donation camp, educational tours, workshops and seminars on Personality development are organized.
To develop TPGC as World Class education Centre and to impart Knowledge to our Students in an ambience of Humanity, Wisdom, Intellect, Knowledge, Creativity & Innovation, in order to nurture them to become Culturally and Ethically rich Professionals with bright future.
We believe in Bonding and Belonging, thereby our MISSION is to take all the steps to create it, sustain it and take a leap!!! Some Identified Steps are:-
- To provide Knowledge with Academic Excellence and to make our Students better Professionals, so that they chart out their own path of Success and possess Perfection in their endeavours.
- To inspire our Faculty members to always Excel and in turn Motivate the Students to achieve Excellence.
- To ensure that every Student of TPGGC becomes an Achiever.
- To provide Continuous Research Orientation in the Faculty.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment with a technique orientation to maximize individual Potential.
- To ensure students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.