Scholarships at St Wilfred's PG College, [SWPGC] Jaipur
Scholarship to The Meritorious and Deserving Candidates
- The Institution believes in lending a helping hand to deserving students who are eager to pursue their dreams but are held back by financial shortcomings.
Fee Waiver Scheme:
- The State Government has started a fee waiver scheme to help the economically poor but meritorious students.
- Further information regarding this can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.
- Getting Education is no longer an insurmountable problem these days.
- Education loans are available to the needy and deserving students from the Nationalized Banks at reasonable rates of interest.
- These loans are repayable after the completion of the degree/diploma.
- It is a motto with the management of our Group, “Poverty would not be allowed to stand in the way of the completion of the education of meritorious students.
- Such students are generously helped. Academically intelligent and poor students to acquire higher education by giving them financial help in the form of tuition fee waiver.
- Relaxation in tuition fee is also given to merit position holders in the qualifying examinations/competitive examinations and position holders in the University examinations.
- The parents of meritorious students are also honoured along with the students in the annual functions of the Colleges.