St. Peter's University, Chennai Infrastructure Details
- The University maintains a well equipped and spacious library for its students and teachers.
- The University Library has 66046 Volumes of books and 22889 titles.
- The Library also has 2407 books in the Book Bank section for SC/ST students.
- The University Library also maintains a collection of project report, Indian Standards and CD-ROMs.
- The Library subscribes 350 Online E-Journals.
- St. peter's university provides well maintained and spacious hostels for its students.
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The boy's hostels have 164 rooms and the girls hostel has 156 rooms.
- The total built up area is about 17,000 sq.m.
- Rooms are available for single, double, triple and quadruple accommodation with attached bathrooms.
- The kitchens are well equipped and hygienic.
- The dining halls are well maintained.
- Hostels are provided with reading rooms, TV rooms and recreation halls.
- The university has its own buses to pick up and drop students and faculty members.
- The buses are spacious and well maintained.
- The university provides medical facilities to its students.
- There is a doctor who visits the University on a daily basis.
- Medical facility available with free medicines provided to sick students.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts