Placements and Companies visited at St Peter's Institute of Distance Education, [SPIDE] Chennai
Report of Placement activities
- For the first time, the placement cell has placed 2 students abroad in U.A.E.
- Conducted one job mela for 2005 passed out students. Totally 600 students from our college & 15 other colleges participated.
- Contacts initiated with Hyundai Motors Company. Our 2005 passed outs (Mech. & Chem.) sent for interview.
- Submitted the required data and details for the accreditation of our college to the companies Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.,
- Personally contacted the HR executives of 46 companies and arranged on/off campus interviews with 40 companies as on date.
- Co-ordinated for the interview processes at CUIC Anna University and this year our college stands first in bagging maximum no. of placements, collegewise, through CUIC.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts