Placements and Companies visited at St Peter's Institute of Distance Education, [SPIDE] Chennai
Report of Placement activities
- For the first time, the placement cell has placed 2 students abroad in U.A.E.
- Conducted one job mela for 2005 passed out students. Totally 600 students from our college & 15 other colleges participated.
- Contacts initiated with Hyundai Motors Company. Our 2005 passed outs (Mech. & Chem.) sent for interview.
- Submitted the required data and details for the accreditation of our college to the companies Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.,
- Personally contacted the HR executives of 46 companies and arranged on/off campus interviews with 40 companies as on date.
- Co-ordinated for the interview processes at CUIC Anna University and this year our college stands first in bagging maximum no. of placements, collegewise, through CUIC.
Talk to Experts