Eligibility Criteria at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, [SBVU] Puducherry:
Eligibility Criteria for MDS:
- The applicant seeking admission must possess MBBS degree from this university or any other recognised university to be eligible for the application process.
Programmes under MS course:-
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MS Ophthalmology
- General Surgery
Eligibility criteria for MDS:
- The applicant seeking admission must possess BDS degree from this university or any other recognised university
Programmes under MDS course:-
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology and Forensic Odontology
- Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
Application Process at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, [SBVU] Puducherry:
Application Process for MDS, MS:
- The eligible applicant seeking admission can obtain prospectus and the application forms from the university website.
- The eligible applicant seeking admission can also obtain the application form from the university office at MGMCRI Campus, Pondicherry in person/by post on payment of Rs.2000/- in the form of DD drawn in favour of Registrar, Sri Bala Ji Vidyapeeth University, Ponducherry-607402.
- The eligible applicant seeking admission must send their filled in application forms for admission to address Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (MGMCRI), Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Campus, Pondy Cuddalore Main Road, Pillalyarkuppam, Puducherry-607403.
Admission Process at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, [SBVU] Puducherry:
Admission Process for MDS, MS:
- Selection of eligible applicants for admission to the above mentioned courses is done on the basis of merit in the common entrance test conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University on All India basis.
Results for admission are tentative and will be announced by the college authorities once they complete the selection process of eligible candidates. Students seeking admission should keep themselves updated from the official college website.