About Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, [SBCET] Jaipur
Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur is one of the pioneer Engineering & Technology Institution. Late Prof. Alam Singh, a renowned academician, scientist and consultant, has been associated with Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology since its inception till his last breath. Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology has been established in the year 2000 with due approval by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliation to Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
Presently, Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology is mother institute of Sri Balaji Technical Campus and is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and offers B. Tech. courses in Civil Engg., Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg. and Computer Science & Engg. . M. Tech. courses are offered in Power System, Computer Science & Engg. and Production Engg.. Ph.D offered in Computer Science & Engg.. It also offers Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) courses.
The institute has pollution free environment, 100 kW solar power system, state of the art laboratories and classrooms facilities, rich and spacious library, uninterrupted internet facility (lease line on OFC), in campus separate hostels for boys and girls, facility for indoor and outdoor sports, well equipped gymnasium, multicuisine canteen and healthy academic environment. Our institute isremote centre of IIT, Mumbai for project "Empowerment of Students & Teachers through Synchronous & Asynchronous Institution". Live lectures are delivered by IIT faculty and transmission and live interaction taken place through distance mode using the AVIEW technology and the internet.
Our college is nodal centre for virtual labs. Virtual labs are an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development under the national mission on educating through ICT. It provides remote-access to labs in various disciplines of Science and Engineering.
Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur is committed to achieve and maintain international excellence and distinction in Technical Education, Research and Social Services.
- To prepare students to work for sustainable development for the welfare of humanity
- To produce such technocrats and managers who can work in groups and lead to solve technical and managerial problems by applying fundamental principles and using modern tools.
- To inculcate creativity, innovation and sensitivity in students to make them responsible towards society and culture.
- To train students to face all the challenges to establish them as renowned technocrats and managers.
- To develop students capabilities and expand their horizons so as to be capable of providing quality professional services and produce and operate highly developed technology.
- To prepare professionals with strong foundation in technology and management with appropriate skills and attitude to work in the industry.
- To produce graduates who are creative and innovative, as well as, sensitive and responsible towards the society, culture and environment.
- To produce professionals who are capable to work for advanced sustainable design, development and execution at national and international level.
Why Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology
Our campus provides access to world-class learning and inspirational environment to study with cutting-edge facilities to give the best learning experience.
Our dedicated and highly qualified teaching staff is committed to ensure that every learner develops to his/her full potential.
Hands-on, applied technology education includes student access to the latest technology in classrooms, labs, library, and study areas.
The majority of our programmes offer exciting placement opportunities as well as the chance to work on live projects. Our strong industry links help to get ahead of the competition and increasing employment prospects.