About Shree Ram Mulkh Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SRMIET] Ambala
Shree Ram Mulkh Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SRMIET] Ambala was started by Mahaprabhu Ram MulkhHitech Education Society in 2007. It is a Self Financed, Non – Minority, Co – Educational institution. Its objective is to impart higher education in the field of engineering to the masses. It is situated at village Khora – Bhura Tehsil Naraingarh, 50 km from Ambala Railway station.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi & Government of Haryana
- It is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
To convert all our institution into the centers of Excellence, comparable to the best in the country, to impart quality professional education at par with global standards.
SRM GLOBAL is committed to :
- Contribute to the development of the students to make them self reliant.
- Facilitate students in acquiring relevant knowledge and skill in their chosen areas of specialization.
- Promote lifelong learning attitude in the students.
- Prepare the students for contributing toward economic development and National Wealth through productive employment.
- Develop students to become responsible citizens.
- Inculcate healthy human values.
All the Institutions of SRM Group are being run by dedicated professionals and experts in the field of industry and education, who are devoted and committed to make this Group comparable to the best in the country. The team is headed by Visionary Er. Rosha Lal Jindal, a dynamic personality, industry leader and a well known social worker. The Institutes of SRM Global has the patronage of its versatile trustees and large number of senior elite personalities, who have served the society with mission and concern for improving quality of life and living standards of the people.