Shree Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), Bhopal was established in 2002 by "Shring Shree Arunodaya Shiksha Samiti, Bhopal". It is spread across 6 acres of campus well within municipal limits of Bhopal.
- The institute is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal for the Under Graduation Courses
- And affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal and RGPV, Bhopal for the Post-Graduation Courses
- It is Approved All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- NCC- the college is offering all the three wings of NCC i.e. Navy, Air force and Army and is a permanent center for army central command staff selection board (SSB)
- ISRO EDUSAT-college is member of ISRO EDUSAT project in interactive mode in order to provide additional valuable knowledge of the subjects studied in the college
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) & Computer Society of India (CSI) -the college is a permanent member of ISTE and CSI to give extra input and edge to our students. Conferences Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Technical quizzes, Technical paper contests and Expert Lectures
To be identified as a universally respected Institute known for excellence in engineering and management education."
"To create an ambience of learning and academic excellence through which innovative technocrats, principle-centered business leaders and inspiring performers can emerge and contribute to our nation’s building."
Placement: More than 31 students placed in on-campus recruitment.
- Literary Activities-Various Hobby Centers have been formed to ensure development of latent skills of the students
- Students Bodies & Clubs-Students Council has been formed as per the direction of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya to conduct the various activities such as Literary, Cultural and Sports
- 200 company profile
- 696 case studies
1400 seats for all
- 100 seats capacity for boys hostel
- 75 seating capacity for girls hostel