Shoolini University cut off 2020 is yet to be released for various courses. For taking admission to various UG and PG courses at Shoolini University, the candidates are required to meet the University cut off.
- B.Pharm admission is done on the basis of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) scores.
- JEE/ HPCET scores are considered for B.Tech admission.
- Admission to BA LLB is done on the basis of marks obtained in the central/ state level entrance test or equivalent.
- B.Com (Hons) admission is done on the basis of a valid score in the entrance exam conducted by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA/ PGDBM/ MBA Executive programmes are required to score in HPCMAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ MAT exam.
- For admission to M.Pharm, aspirants should have a valid score in GPAT/ HPCET.
- Admission to the M.Tech course is done on the basis of the score obtained in GATE/ HPCET.
- LLB admission is based on the valid score in the examination conducted by the central/ state level entrance test or equivalent.
- PhD and MPhil admissions are done on the basis of the University-level entrance test.
Factors Determining Shoolini University Cut Off
- Total number of students who appeared in the examination
- Previous year's cut off trends
- Category reservation
- Number of seats available in that particular year
- Level of difficulty in the examination