School of Communication and Management Studies, [SCMS] Cochin Facilities
School of Communication and Management Studies offers all the basic amenities to students for holistic development. The campus is equipped with a computer centre, hostel, library, classrooms, and more. More details about SCMS Cochin facilities are mentioned below.
- The fully air-conditioned library has a total carpet area of around 7570 sq. ft. with a reading space of 6532 sq. ft. spread over two floors and is protected with fire safety measures and CCTV Security systems.
- SCMS Cochin library has a collection of over 39800 volumes with more than 20028 titles, related to all areas of Business and Management like Analytics, AI, Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Law, Production and Operations, Retailing, Marketing, Advertising, Industrial Relations and more.
- The library has IP-enabled and remote access to online databases like DELNET, EBSCO-Business Source Elite, J-Gate, IEEE and Sage, and Inventi Journals.
- The modern IT infrastructure of the SCMS Cochin supports one of the largest single networks in Kerala.
- SCMS Cochin infrastructure has 600 PCs, three labs with 400 systems are available on the campus, and students can also look forward to 24-hour high-speed connectivity with a 10 Mbps broadband internet connection.
- The SCMS Cochin hostel can accommodate 300 students. It has ac and non-ac accommodation arrangements packed with all modern amenities. There are two boys hostels, which together can accommodate around 325 students.
- The students are provided with various facilities like the gym and other facilities for extracurricular activities.
- There are arrangements in place with hospitals to ensure the excellent health and well-being of students.
- The cafeteria is hygienic and is known for its delicious food that’s easy on the pocket.
Classrooms: The SCMS Cochin classrooms have modern teaching aids, high-end presentation equipment, and innovative gadgets that are also used to make lectures interesting, interactive, and engaging for students.