Administrative Building, Set Bhavan, buildings of various Post Graduate Departments, Students Welfare Department, Competitive Examination Center, Jayakar Library, Humanities Building, Printing Press, Boys, and Girls Hostels, a number of Canteens, a Health Center and a Refectory are all the buildings on the campus of the University (See the Map of the Campus).
- It has more than 4,50,627 books on varied subjects. Inter-library loan facility is extended to many colleges, institutions and government agencies. The Jayakar Library has preserved a wealth of ancient Indian texts in the form of manuscripts and books. It has computerised all Library activities and using RFID Technology and has undertaken a project in digital library management.
- Important documents and minutes of administrative and governing bodies are scanned and available for access.
Hostels, Guest House and Staff Quarters
- The University has a chain of seven Boys' hostels and six Girls' hostels providing accommodation to more than 1221 students. It also has a University Guest House, which is comfortable and well-furnished and has more than 34 rooms with dining facilities. The Set Bhavan Guest House has 16 single rooms and 16 double rooms with an attached kitchenette. Further, the University also has a residential facility for about 115 teaching faculty and about 294 non-teaching staff on the Campus. All the facilities are being restored and renovated in a phased manner.
- The University Refectory is located amidst the Departments of Sociology, Chemistry, and Physics, and provides meals at reasonable prices in a very clean and hygienic environment. Apart from the Cafeteria, there are several Kiosk Canteens located all over the Campus providing snacks and beverages from early morning to late evening.
Recreational Fand Sports Complex:
- The University Campus has Basketball Courts, four Auditoriums, and an Amphitheatre, sprawling parks and gardens, Volleyball Courts, Cricket and Football grounds, Gymnasium and a Sports hostel.
- The Sports Complex has a large open ground for outdoor Indian and European team-games and athletics. In addition, facilities for indoor games are also available. Accommodation for approximately 80 sportsmen and women has been constructed and plans for further expansion. Fields for cricket and football have been newly made and the natural lawn has been laid. Indoor game facilities are being created. A new Olympic size swimming pool is under construction.
- As a part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the University in 1999, a long, closed loop walking track was laid near the Main Gate of the University around the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Banking and Postal Services
- The Extension Counter of Bank of Maharashtra is located in the Administrative Bhavan and provides financial services on the Campus. There is a full-fledged Post Office on the campus, which provides both, traditional and modern mailing services. At various strategic points, telephones and reprographic facilities are available.
Employment Information and Guidance Bureau
- Promotes employment schemes for assisting students in securing gainful employment. It also provides entrepreneurial guidance to the students to start their own business under the self-employment scheme. Further, comprehensive information is provided on employment opportunities, scholarships, and fellowships both in India and abroad.
International Student's Center
- The International Students' Center operates the International Transit House, and the International Students' Hostel. Work has begun to construct an International Research Center.
- Information and Technology Parks, Internet facility with wireless connectivity, Public telephones-STD/ ISD, photocopy and scanning, linear and non-linear video editing facilities are made available on the campus.
- The University has its own Printing Press and takes care of the printing and publication requirements. The Press was established in 1950 with machinery and staff provided by the erstwhile Phaltan State. The Press has acquired new machines and technology from time to time and renovations are underway to make the University Press fully modernised.