The Savitribai Phule Pune University cut off are announced every year for both the undergraduate and postgraduate departments. SPPU admissions are made on a merit basis.. The cut off will majorly be determined by the seats available, and taking into account the reservation categories.
- The basic criteria for applying are that the candidate must clear 10+2 from a recognized university with the minimum required marks.
- To apply for the postgraduate courses candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institute with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The selection criteria for the Ph.D. course program are based on the written test conducted by the university.
Factors Determining Savitribai Phule University Cut Off
The following criteria determine the SPPU cut offs
- The number of candidates is appearing for the test that year
- The number of vacant seats in that particular year
- The highest score obtained in the test that particular year
Savitribai Phule University Pune Cut Off 2019
The following table displays Savitribai Phule Pune University cut off (CAT) 2019 for MBA candidates.
||Cut Off Percentage (Closing)
Savitribai Phule University Pune Cut Off 2018
The following table displays Savitribai Phule Pune University cut off (JNU CEEB) 2019 for M.Sc Biotechnology candidates.
||Cut Off Rank (Closing)