About SAMS College of Engineering and Technology, [SAMSCET] Chennai
SAMS College of Engineering and Technology (SAMSCET), Chennai was established in 2006 managed under Shri Vekkaliamman Educational Trust. The college which is approved by AICTE NEW DELHI, D.G Shipping Mumbai, India and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. SAMS College of Engineering and Technology is a premier Engineering college in Tamil Nadu and it has achieved within short of span of four years, a creditable space among the self financing Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu.
SAMS believes in offering quality education at affordable cost to reach each and every student who aspires to make it big in his life. SAMS also firmly believes in shaping the individual student into a fully fledged responsible citizen of the country. Their vision is to create an environment where teachers and students can feel the joy of student – centered teaching learning process and to create an intellectually enriched environment that empowers learners to transform their lives.
• To create an environment where teachers and students can feel the joy of student – centered teaching learning process
• To create an intellectually enriched environment that empowers learners to transform their lives
• To merge the physical, life, and information sciences when working at the micro and nano scales and to conceive, design, and operate engineering systems of greater complexity.
• To create a work environment where students and staff feel valued, and encouraged to do what they are good at all the time.
• The college shall place main emphasis on ability, performance, and personal character so that each individual can show the best in ability and skill
• Service to the students comes first, service to Staff second and service to other stakeholders last.
• Students and staff are #1 – their development, loyalty, interest, team sprit are our prime responsibility, We teach them, help them and care about them, Give them knowledge, skills, help them succeed, make winners out of them.
• Hard work and Continual Self – improvement / self renewal in teaching, learning and assessing
• The college is committed to the realization of the potential of each learner.