SISTec School of Management Studies Overview
SISTec School of Management Studies, Bhopal was established in the year 2009 in Bhopal by Sagar Group of Institutions. It delivers quality management education and prepares responsible future leaders.
The faculty comprises of well-known philanthropists, academicians and dedicated staff. All the faculty members are committed to impart the best in class knowledge with an appropriate blend of practical exposure to make the students future ready. Moreover, SISTec-MBA Courses are industry integrated.
SISTec-MBA provides serene and pollution-free campus which boasts of state of art designed buildings with excellent infrastructure including computer and internet facilities, modern workshops and laboratories, seminar halls, and well-stocked library, sports facilities, medical facilities, transportation and many more.
The institute apart from excellent academics also support and encourages students with cultural, social, extracurricular, and sports activities. The college has a dedicated training and placement cell which offers training and placements for the students with a good salary package.
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Quick Links:
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Highlights:
Year of Establishment
All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
Barkatullah University, [BU] Bhopal
Sagar Institute of Science & Technology (SISTec), Opposite International Airport, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal 462036, Madhya Pradesh
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Infrastructure Facilities:
- The institute has a rich collection of books and journals in the field of Basic Sciences, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, mechanical engineering, information science, civil engineering, Management Books and related areas with around 25,000 books.
- The Library collection also includes documents for competitive materials, Magazines, CD-DVDs, projects [minor and major], Fictions, Stories, General books, Encyclopedias and Dictionaries and more.
- The library also has online access to bibliographic databases as well as full text and are being subscribed to facilitate research & teaching.
- The college library is fully automated with all modern facilities like Inter-Library Loan, Document Delivery Services, Library website, ReprographyServices, renewals, reading room etc.
- The institute's library organizes various training programs, informative sessions for print resources and also for e-resources.
- The college is fully equipped with modern facilities of the canteen to serve hygienically prepared food to the staff and students.
- The canteen fulfils the immediate need for breakfast and light lunch for students as well as faculty members.
- The hostel mess is run by the Management through the private contractor under the guidance of the Principal and Administrative officer.
- The mess provides vegetarian food to the students in the hostel.
- The charges of mess are collected from the students on an annual basis at the time of admission.
- The mess every day provides a nutritious menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The college provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- The Medical Centre on the campus is well equipped. It has a separate inpatient facility for male and female students.
- The medical center has 2 beds and an adequate supply of medicine cabinet. The health center has a medical officer and a healthcare assistant to provide excellent medical care to all the students, staff and faculty at free of cost
- The college in future is looking forward to expanding and bring in high-tech medical equipment to serve better for the students.
- It has a separate music practice room inside the college.
- The music lessons are available for violinists, pianists, singers and can be arranged for other instruments if the demand is high for that course.
- The college provides a sports facility for the students
- The college has a full-fledged transport department which provides buses to students and staff from various places of Bhopal to the college campus.
- The transport service ensures hassle-free and safe transportation.
- The college runs its own fleet of buses for providing transport facility to students from various places in the city.
- The college has well-equipped GYM with all the modern facilities.
- The college has a 6 lane swimming pool.
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Placements:
- SISTec-MBA Placements is provided by Training & Placement Cell.
- The placement cell provides training in soft skills, personality development, interviews for the students.
- It provides Industry-Institute Interaction program wherein industry and corporate individuals give seminars and conduct workshops for the students to be in line with industry trends and skills.
- The cell has healthy relations with many companies and has a strong database of companies which visit the college for the recruitment process.
- Some of the companies are TCS, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Capgemini, Collabera, Karvy and more.
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Vocational Courses:
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Modelling
- Tally ERP
- MS Excel (Basic and Advanced)
- IR & Payroll Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Equity Research
- General Insurance
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have completed the degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university
- The candidates are selected on the basis of the marks scored in last qualifying exam.
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Admissions:
- The Sagar Institute of Science and Technology admissions for MBA course is done by applying either offline/ online from the college official website.
- The candidates have to fill in all the necessary personal details and attach the required documents prescribed by the college.
- The candidates must download and should take the photocopy of the application form for further admission process.
SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal Hostel details:
- SISTec-MBA Infrastructure facilities for both boys and girls who come from far-off places.
- The college has three hostels in the campus, two for boys and one for girls to accommodate more than 500 students.
- The hostel rooms are spacious enough to accommodate three students and they have been provided with a bed, tables and chairs, cupboards, shoe racks, and bookshelves.
- The hostel has internet facility for students to access information.
SISTec School of Management Studies Placements
SISTec-MBA Placements: This institute has an efficient Training and Placement Cell to facilitate the process of training and placement of students. Moreover, this cell collaborates with leading organizations and institutes in order to set up of internship and training program. It trains the students in market-relevant skills. This cell makes students industry-aware, industry ready and industry-employed. It also provides training on skills like Quantitative Aptitude, IT-skills, Software, Communication Skills, MS-Office etc. It handles all the aspects of placements right from contacting companies to managing all logistics of arranging for tests, pre-placement talks and conducting final interviews.
Training: T&P cell of this institute focuses on training students with the vision of guiding them in core skills required by the industry. The training module includes Quantitative Aptitude, IT-skills, Email Writing, MS-Office, Group Discussions, Interview Skills and Presentation Skills.
Sagar Manthan: It is the ‘Week-long Residential Workshop’ organized by T&P Cell annually. This workshop provides an experience of professional and sophisticated lifestyle to the students. The events of this workshop teach students concepts of teamwork, initiative, leadership and self-expression.
Internships and Placements: The T&P Cell of this institute arrange campus interviews for placement of students of all branches. It invites various public and...
SISTec School of Management Studies Infrastructure
Infrastructure Facilities at SISTec School of Management Studies, [SISTec-MBA] Bhopal:
SISTec-MBA, Bhopal Infrastructure: The campus of this institute is green and environment-friendly. It has a world class learning infrastructure. The campus has an Audio Video hall, well-equipped computer labs, a rich transport network, gym, 6 lane swimming pool etc.
Cafeteria: The campus of this college is equipped with a fully functional canteen. It serves hygienically prepared food to the staff and students. It serves breakfast and light lunch for students as well as faculty members.
Hostel: SISTec provides hostel facilities to students who come from far-off places. The campus has 3 hostels two for boys and one for girls to accommodate more than 500 students. Each room can accommodate 3 students. Students are provided with beds, tables, and chairs, cupboards, shoe racks and bookshelves. It also offers students with wi-fi access.
Mess: The management run mess through a private contractor under the guidance of the Principal and Administrative officer. Students are served vegetarian food. Mess charges must be paid on an annual basis at the time of admission. It provides a nutritious menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Library: SISTec Library has a rich collection of books and journals in...
- Computer labs