Facilities at RIMT College of Architecture, Fatehgarh Sahib:
- The library is more than a book and journal stock hall comprising of General Section, Textbook Section, Reading Section, Periodical Section, and Circulation Section which help to maintain a perfect reading environment for readers.
- As an RIMT student, you will have access to more than one lakh books, magazines, national and international periodicals/journals etc.
- The Library subscribes to various international IEEE journals and National Journals/Magazines.
- The collection is particularly rich in engineering, IT, Communication and books and periodicals on topics of general interest such as personality development etc.
- In addition to this, e-journals are subscribed through DELNET & J-Gate to encourage research activities.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms for making studies comfortable for the students.
- Spacious and well-ventilated lecture halls to cater to the strength of the students.
- To make commuting easier and time saving and to reduce the dependence of day scholars on public transportation, the college offers its own transportation facility through a fleet of 120 buses from Patiala, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ambala, Khanna, Sirhind, Mandi Gobindgarh, Samrala, Malerkotla, Fatehgarh Sahib, Nabha, Doraha, Mandi Ahmedgarh, Rara Sahib, Payal, Morinda, Sahnewal, Baja, Samana, Bhawanigarh etc. Besides this, transport facility is also provided to hostellers for movement in and out of campus and hostel.
Canteen and Mess:
- Their catering facilities offer the students a wide range of hygienic & edible food including Indian, Chinese and continental meals.