Career and placement cell
The career and counseling cell was established in 2010 with support of UGC, New Delhi. The cell provides relevant academic and career information to enable students to make informed decisions along the way. Our focus is to provide learning/training opportunities in the areas of academic, career and personal/ social development on individual and group basis to prepare students to meet their future challenges.
1)Maintaining database of students to refer them for suitable job vacancies.
2) Conducting training programs on Soft skills and Personality Developments.
3) Providing information about various scholarships.
4) Helping students in filling on-line forms for various examinations and competitions.
5) Organizing lectures from eminent resource persons from various sectors and esteemed institutions on various career opportunities, like defense, banking, GATE/NET preparation etc.
6) Preparing students for competitive civil exams, higher studies and choosing a rewarding career.
7) Assisting students in discovering their strengths, sharpening their interests and planning for a satisfying future