Scholarships offered by the University
Government Merit Scholarships:
- Meritorious students of PICT continue to get their National Merit and other Government Scholarships.
- Needy and poor deserving students are given all possible help in the form of books and freeships and concession in fees.
- Full concession in tuition fees will be given to the deserving Backward Class Students belonging to S.C., N.T., S.T., and V.J.N.T. classes.
- Anand Pratishthan scholarship
- Oswal Bandhu Samaj scholarship
- Keshavchand Munot
- Cummins Scholarship (Tut. & Dev. Fee)
- Board of Intermediate Education, H'bad
- Gautam Labdhi Foundation
- Shantikumar Firodiya Foundation
- K. K. Pratishthan (Mess only)
- Merit Scholarship of Pune Municipal Corporation
- Merit Scholarship of Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- Sakal Foundation
- Scholarship for Library/Books
Above is the list of private scholarships that are provided to the students.