Improve facilities for Net-surfing and Reprography: The college has improved the facilities for Internet usage and Reprography. Broadband connectivity in the library block has been made available. The Library is connected via LAN to all the sections and Departments in the Main Block.
Informatics labs have been set up in the departments of Botany and Zoology.
UGC – INFLIBNET services have been subscribed to, and are available to faculty and students
- A new Computer lab functions to accommodate students of BBA and Multimedia certificate course
- 26 new computers (Intel P 4), a Lap top, an LCD, Generator and 3 UPS were added to the existing facility
Audio visual Studio
A Reception counter and a Mini Conference Hall with Audio Visual Facility (1000 sq.ft) with a seating capacity of 200, were added to the infrastructure facility.
- The Dept. of Physical Education takes the initiative to identify Higher Secondary students who excel in sports.
- Special efforts are taken to accommodate the maximum number of such candidates in the Management Quota
- The sports ground is also used for coaching camps and inter-collegiate tournaments besides regular games, practice sessions and sports day
- The Sports Hostel accommodate sports students of other institutions too in accordance with the stipulations of our linkage with the District Sports Council
- Sports and Games (Indoor and Outdoor) facilities
Outdoor : Courts for basketball, softball, handball, shuttle badminton., Open ground for athletics.
Indoor : Carroms, Chess, Table Tennis.
- The Annual Sports Day, interclass and intercollegiate tournaments are regular features.
- Interactions and participation in events outside the college afford our students sufficient exposure and paves the way for fruitful exchange of ideas.