Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of this institute. The Management has provided complete infrastructure and human resources support for effective functioning of the cell. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection. Training and Placements of students is the primary function of the department. It also takes initiative for developing right attitudes, soft skills, motivating our students to have strong technical as well as analytical capabilities and exposing them to the requirements of corporate world and helping them in their professional careers.
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures by experts from Industry, Research and Academic Institutes
- Career Guidance Camps
- Personality Development Classes
- Training for Aptitude Tests
- Mock Tests and Interviews
- Group Discussions
- Training on Technical Skills like Java, Dot Net, Oracle Auto CAD and others.
- Tie-up with Microsoft for Microsoft IT Academy which makes PHCET an authorized partner to train students of PHCET on all the latest technology with Microsoft curriculum.
The cell keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment. Reputed industrial houses across the country visit our institute regularly for the campus recruitment. The placement cell coordinates well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programs. The cell maintains a very cordial relationship with all the recruiting industries and also prepares the recruited candidates to face the competitive world. Training and Placement cell has organized several joint campuses for companies like Accenture, Capgemini, Persistent, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and many more to help them meet the requirement of large number of engineers.Training and Placement Cell organized 60 hours of compulsory training on Campus recruitment preparations for more than 200 students. As a result more than 200 students were placed in Multi-national and national companies during the year 2010-11.
- Infosys through its Campus Connect program to train students on technical skills and soft skill.
- MOU with Oracle to train students on all the Oracle Technologies.
- MOU with EMC2 to offer training to students on their Infrastructure Storage Management.
- Accredited by TCS for Campus Recruitment.
- Accreditation for Capgemini, Wipro Technologies, Mahindra and Mahindra and others is in process.