Scholarships at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, [NWCC] Pune
Fee Waiver Scheme
- The State Government has started a fee waiver scheme to help the economically poor but meritorious students. Further information regarding this can be obtained from the office of the Registrar.
- Getting Education is no longer an insurmountable problem these days. Education loans are available to the needy and deserving students from the Nationalized Banks at reasonable rates of interest. Theses loans are repayable after the completion of the degree/diploma.
- It is a motto with the management of our Group, “Poverty would not be allowed to stand in the way of the completion of the education of meritorious students.
- Such students are generously helped. Academically intelligent and poor students to acquire higher education by giving them financial help in the form of tuition fee waiver.
- Relaxation in tuition fee is also given to merit position holders in the qualifying examinations/competitive examinations and position holders in the University examinations.
- The parents of meritorious students are also honoured along with the students in the annual functions of the Colleges.